An Apology | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Apology

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
well. I guess my avatar offended someone, so now it is gone .....sorry if the sight of underwear offended us grown ups. but i guess in this day and age when you can see more in a sears catalog than what was shown on my avatar or hell even walking through a walmart....it was just to much......so for that i apologize

now to make this about the phins....I think that wanny will not make it through the season and not even to the bye week.......I do not want to see ricky back.....Zach is an animal......and I really want to see either crenell or Saban as HC next year

Boooo! Your avatar kicked @$$! I'm offended that someone is offended, about the offending picture which isn't really offensive.

By removing that avatar, somebody is taking themselves, and their role, way too seriously.

What was so wrong, I saw no nudity. Whats the big deal? :confused2

nephinsfan said:
well. I guess my avatar offended someone, so now it is gone .....sorry if the sight of underwear offended us grown ups. but i guess in this day and age when you can see more in a sears catalog than what was shown on my avatar or hell even walking through a walmart....it was just to much......so for that i apologize

now to make this about the phins....I think that wanny will not make it through the season and not even to the bye week.......I do not want to see ricky back.....Zach is an animal......and I really want to see either crenell or Saban as HC next year
The only thing wrong with it is it made it hard to focus on the thread, it was awesome.

Karl_12 said:
What was so wrong, I saw no nudity. Whats the big deal? :confused2
not really sure....i made sure that it was no worse than what you might see in an underwear ad in walmart....but oh well....waddya gonaa do right......kinda silly if ya ask me:confused:

seriously, bring back the avatar. The youngins, like me, love it...

I know im much more of a Zach Thomas fan now...

This is a forum, so i can understand politics and how they can take ur mind off football, but by taking a male's mind off women, well that's just downright wrong! See, by making u take it down we're not talking about football, we want what we want... BRING IT BACK...

I spent WAY too much time thinking about this...

back to football... F*CK WANNY!

Back
Top Bottom