An Apology | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Apology

nephinsfan said:
not really sure....i made sure that it was no worse than what you might see in an underwear ad in walmart....but oh well....waddya gonaa do right......kinda silly if ya ask me:confused:
Don't let it get at you! :cooldude:

That avatar was the only good thing about our season =(

Who was the jackass that made you take it away?

personally I'd prefer not to have to look at another chicks butt...but if you do want that stuff guys there is a whole section for it...I suggest you go to it...lol

nephinsfan said:
well. I guess my avatar offended someone, so now it is gone .....sorry if the sight of underwear offended us grown ups. but i guess in this day and age when you can see more in a sears catalog than what was shown on my avatar or hell even walking through a walmart....it was just to much......so for that i apologize

No, need to apologize! I never know Zach had such a hot azz! :lol:

I thought it from running all over the field 50 minutes a game. Someone needs to get a life if they were offended. :shakeno:

:eek: holy crap, i disagree with darkmistress... that almost brings a tear to my eyes :cry: , and then i think of that butt, jk... :D

darkmistress said:
personally I'd prefer not to have to look at another chicks butt...but if you do want that stuff guys there is a whole section for it...I suggest you go to it...lol
I can appreciate that, I don't want to look at a dudes butt either.

I didnt like the avatar because I access this board from work.

That said, if you have more pics of her, post them in a thread with "not safe for work" in the title.

Back
Top Bottom