An ‘exhausted’ B.Carpenter gets his head on straight long enough to start for Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An ‘exhausted’ B.Carpenter gets his head on straight long enough to start for Fins

If guys like Fasano, Polite and Jason Allen can resurrect their careers under Coach Sparano, why can't Bobby Carpenter do the same. I believe Bobby can really make a difference down here, sometimes all these players need is to get cut once for the light to turn on.

I would hope being cut by the St Louis Rams would wake him up.

I agree with fin on the linebackers. I have a feeling this is crowders last year. Dobbins put up better numbers then him and he did not even start more then a handful of games. Also edds and carpenter have a bigger upside. I would like to see carpenter after a year in our system. I think he has the potential and i hope they can bring it out.

EEDS and carpenter play identical. both highly athletic guys who can run with tight ends and running backs. This was a very solid pickup, nothing more. Lets not hope for something that hasn't been illustrated but, relish the fact that the eeds injury has done no harm.

On another note, has anyone noticed that miami was running their nickle defense more frequently against the bills?

Carpenter is terrible against the run, you just didnt notice because the Bills didnt run much.

On that 3rd down draw Buffalo converted Bobby's effort was pathetic and pretty much par for his career

I agree with fin on the linebackers. I have a feeling this is crowders last year. Dobbins put up better numbers then him and he did not even start more then a handful of games. Also edds and carpenter have a bigger upside. I would like to see carpenter after a year in our system. I think he has the potential and i hope they can bring it out.

I'm not so sure about this. If Dobbins was as good as this site thinks he is would Crowder still be on the active roster with the staff holding out hope he will return?

Back
Top Bottom