An interesting article about Tannehill from Omar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An interesting article about Tannehill from Omar

Tannehill needs to spread the ball around to multiple WRs and dont drop balls. That should happen this year and our Running game should be stronger in second halfs cause we got some better RBs that dont lose steam after the first half.

Wow..........A good article by Omar?

Bull****.

I would call it "Pandering"

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

lol soo true..
He deserves every bit of it.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

He used Pat White as a low end comparison?

I'm sorry, that guy doesnt even deserve mentioning. He wasnt a QB. Hell, he was nothing but a parsells mistake.

Not that good an article for that very reason.
See?

This is why I do not read any trash **** out by that nincompoop.

I have been excited by Tannehill potential since the end of last season. And that's all I was expecting to get out of last season was to see if there is potential. Now that he has experience and new weapons, I will be looking to see the production. And also to see how he reacts to adversity. QB need to have that boxing champion heart. Can he take a punch in the mouth, get up and respond with greatness or will he falter.

Back
Top Bottom