"An opened letter to Ted Ginn, Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"An opened letter to Ted Ginn, Jr

I would rather see Ginn go down than take a big hit and be out another receiver.

The funny thing is, no one is asking him to take a big hit. There has been plenty of times when he could have just gotten another few yards and not taken a big hit.

If the yards are there to be had, take them!! Specially on critical downs when you need those extra yards.

I thought it was a reasonable article, he DOES need to show his toughness a bit more. You should not have to coddle a damn guy making millions like this. I wonder if Parcells gets steamed when he sees him go down prematurely. I am guessing he does.

first things first, phinfan13/34 who is that blonde?!?!?

second, i think "mando" is just being an a$$ here. says he's not calling out Ginns manhood but i think thats exactly what he's doing.

ru79cx-1.jpg

first things first, phinfan13/34 who is that blonde?!?!?

second, i think "mando" is just being an a$$ here. says he's not calling out Ginns manhood but i think thats exactly what he's doing.

Hey Njphinfan, that blond can be found in our "ladies lounge forum" =D. I dont know who she is, but she's a hot dolphins fan, what more can you ask for?:beer1:

Dont you know its a crime to open other peoples mail.

You know, honestly, I don't have a problem with him going down like that. I have been watching Tory Holt, Isaac Bruce and Marvin Harrison do it for years.

You know, honestly, I don't have a problem with him going down like that. I have been watching Tory Holt, Isaac Bruce and Marvin Harrison do it for years.

T.O. does . . .even Randy does it . . . whats the big deal. Everybody seems to be reverting back to I think the Chargers game where he made the mistake . . . .and they are still talking about that mess. They don't talk about the tough 3rd down catch he made in the SAME game to seal it.

Ginn's worst moment this year was in the New England game where the WHOLE team was discombobulated lol . . . he had the return where he tried to make something happen and he got tackled at the 5 . . . and he had 2 drops. That was his worst game. But the whole team came unglued.

I have seen Ginn make catches in traffic, in stride, he has taken hits . . . I want him to continue to improve as a WR . . . he isn't perfect, he isn't a bonafide #1 yet, but he is a work in progress . . . and anybody not impressed by the strides he has made this year is just not being reasonable.

Hahaha, some dude seems pissed off.

----------------
Hey you moron Armando, How about you shut the **** UP, and do not try to talk about you know football. How about you never open your mouth again when you have never played reciever on any level, whether it be High School, College, or NFL. How about you understand he rather go down than taking a chance of fumbling the ball when he barely weight 180 pounds. Do you understand that? He knows his limits, and taking on 2-3 tacklers will most likely strip the ball away from him because he is so skinny. How about you let the man play, and let the coaches coach you goon, and if they had a problem with him going down or out of bounds, he would be benched by now.

Now please, Do not try to talk about football like you know how to play it.

El Salvador
----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
If this was Mark Clayton or Mark Duper calling out Ginn, perhaps there would be some merit to this. However, because it's Salguero.... It's pretty ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom