And some people here want Philbin fired? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And some people here want Philbin fired?

I didn't expect Miami to win after letting Brady march down the field... again. Credit to the defense for this win, but they're extremely lucky that pass interference wasn't called at the end. I still say Sherman needs to go; no points until nearly half-time?

I still want him fired. For many reasons. But today is not the day I'll get into that conversation.

:woot:

Tannehill conquered Brady! He needed that notch on his belt. It's a confidence builder. He's proving he belongs.

I believe this was your order, Hayden Fox.

iStock_000014734522XSmall300x199-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's wait and see how the team finishes the season. 10-6 you give him an extension. 8-8, I don't know.

Let's see how the rest of the season goes. But Joe seems to be growing into the HC'in job. He has had his questionable moments to be sure, but as of late he seems to make some very wise decisions.

Let's wait and see how the team finishes the season. 10-6 you give him an extension. 8-8, I don't know.
He has done an admirable job considering the circumstances. If they win out he has to be a strong coach of the year candidate.

I will admit that I was surprised that the team held it together after the Buccs loss. Got to credit Philbin for that...

That being said, Philbin leaves a lot to be desired as a game day coach...

I think he's improving a lot. In today's microwave society sometimes we tend to jump to too fast of a conclusion on many things. This is the mans 1st HC'in job of any type. At least that's my understanding. We'll see how the season ends, but things look pretty positive right now on most fronts.

I didn't expect Miami to win after letting Brady march down the field... again. Credit to the defense for this win, but they're extremely lucky that pass interference wasn't called at the end. I still say Sherman needs to go; no points until nearly half-time?
It is legal to touch a receiver but you can't interfere with his opportunity to catch the ball until he has touched it. Yes, Ellerby touched him, but he did not interfere with his chance to catch it.

just for today Philbin says this to his doubters

[video=youtube;xijXhiH5H9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijXhiH5H9A[/video]

Back
Top Bottom