Andrew Luck has thrown 2 Ints, is he a bust as well? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck has thrown 2 Ints, is he a bust as well?

I wonder how many of you "it's only week one" people would be saying the same thing if Matt Moore had thrown three awful picks today.

I wonder how many of you "it's only week one" people would be saying the same thing if Matt Moore had thrown three awful picks today.

Difference with that would be Moore is a veteran and Tannehill is a rookie, id actually be upset if it was Moore who threw those Ints.

I would. This was not a game we were going to win without some breaks. We caught no breaks. The Texans caught several.

I would. This was not a game we were going to win without some breaks. We caught no breaks. The Texans caught several.

We caught a few breaks. They dropped a lot of easy passes early on. We're just not good at football.

You're right, unfortunately all the breaks were the ones that came out of Tanny's hands.

The fact of the matter is that we went into a game with a playoff team last year that was tied, with us playing well, until our QB turned the ball over on pretty much 3 straight passes. That was the sole difference in the game.

As doom and gloom as it has been here, this is a team that finished 6-3 last year and has the same QB who lead them then. We easily could have won this game and the deciding factor was QB play.

Difference with that would be Moore is a veteran and Tannehill is a rookie, id actually be upset if it was Moore who threw those Ints.

It's pretty ridiculous to go into week one with a QB if you are going to accept a lower standard of play. It's why most of the successful coaches in this league haven't started a rookie week one at the QB position, even if he is the guy you will build around.

M. Vick 21/41 255 6.2 1 4 39.2

And that's against bottom feeding Cleveland, not a team being picked by many to reach the Super Bowl.

See how he responds next week.

^^^ Luck has led the Colts to 7 points. They have an interception return for a TD.

Matthew Stafford is blowing chunks out there. Lions losing to the Rams, who won what, 2 games last season? Does anyone legitimately think Matthew Stafford is a bad QB?

Jets have scored like 50 points. It's week one. It's week one.

Let's see what happens next week with the Raiders. Home game, 1pm, marginal west coast opponent. Good game to bounce back with.

How many points did Andrew luck lead them to now.

How many points did Andrew luck lead them to now.

Andrew Luck is better than Ryan Tannehill, what's your point? That's not exactly a shocker. Andrew Luck is better than half of the three year starters in this league.

take away the 4 turnovers in a row and the score is 10-6 !

work on your mistakes and i`m not going to say we would of won the game but at least it wouldnt of been so one sided!

Back
Top Bottom