Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
Per my sources:

Mike Pouncey is our pick. Whine, cry, call me insane. Mike is the pick at 15. We are even getting nervous about getting him at 15.

My source believes that he has the ability to be elite and his range is so good he could even play tackle. Of course he is not going to play tackle he will be our probowl center for many years.

You will be surprised what this does for our run and pass game. good times are coming fin fans.....

additional info:

The only qb we would even consider in the first round would be ryan mallet and that would be after dropping way down in the first if pouncey wasn't there at 15. jeff would like to drop down a few spots and still pick up mike but we will have to wait and see how it shakes out as he says.

keep this under your hat. lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
Joke or not, I do have us taking Pouncey at 15 in my lastest mock (I am no Mike Mayock I will admit, haha). It is the kind of pick that our FO are likely to make, I mean taking a RB that high is not a great idea when quality can be had further down. That being said, I would love to be able to trade out of the first round.

Haaaaai guise....wats goin' on in dis thread huuuurrr?!

14119-1.gif

Pouncey can't play a LICK of center FWIW.

I see this thread going about the way that Cam Wake jersey thread went....

:lol:

imagesqtbnANd9GcREgb2mgNxkvQdVF7ffP8NRlO-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

tomcruisecrazyperson-1.jpg

Hard to make the pro bowl at center when your snaps are rolling on the ground between the quarterback's ankles...

Hard to make the pro bowl at center when your snaps are rolling on the ground between the quarterback's ankles...

good point and I was told that it was just some techniques issues. Good coaching will correct that no problem. And for the record, we will not be drafting a rb with our first pick. Sorry to deflate some of you guys. Why the hell do you think we have been running every serviceable rb draft prospect thru try outs? Just so we can draft one number 1. please, get with the program. Sorry there is slim and little chance of us going QB #1. We will be going with Henne and hopefully palmer if everything is worked out. I have been told our draft board has mike P. at the top.

Sure if we were drafting higher that would change but you have to be reasonable with what is going to fall to you at 15.

Not that I dont think Mike is a good player...But I think if we draft a guard at #15 this place is going to go nuts..

Interior line is a huge need....but another O linemen?

Come on...

good point and I was told that it was just some techniques issues. Good coaching will correct that no problem. And for the record, we will not be drafting a rb with our first pick. Sorry to deflate some of you guys. Why the hell do you think we have been running every serviceable rb draft prospect thru try outs? Just so we can draft one number 1. please, get with the program. Sorry there is slim and little chance of us going QB #1. We will be going with Henne and hopefully palmer if everything is worked out. I have been told our draft board has mike P. at the top.

Sure if we were drafting higher that would change but you have to be reasonable with what is going to fall to you at 15.

The technique can be coached, but you don't draft a center with the 15th pick in the draft that doesn't know how to snap the football yet. Although I could definitely see these morons pulling exactly that.

If he gets drafted at #15, it's because a team drafted him in an attempt to make him a center, they'll either succeed or fail, and if they fail they likely have a pro-bowl caliber left guard anyway. You don't draft guards with the 15th pick... unless he's Steve Hutchinson...

Agree they won't draft a running back in the 1st round, it's not in their nature. Also agree they won't draft a quarterback in the 1st round...

In other words, version 4 of the same show you've been seeing is coming up.

Getchya popcorn ready...

Haha..Your source? I absolutely love it when people around here use the term, per my source, like they should be given any more credibility than the next poster that posts their opinion. Whats your source? Fox sports, yahoo sports, finheaven perhaps. Hey, per MY source Miami will or will not choose pouncy with the first pick. We also will or will not move up or move back in the draft. However my sources tell me we most likely will use all our draft picks this year to aquire players

Per my sources:

Mike Pouncey is our pick. Whine, cry, call me insane. Mike is the pick at 15. We are even getting nervous about getting him at 15.

My source believes that he has the ability to be elite and his range is so good he could even play tackle. Of course he is not going to play tackle he will be our probowl center for many years.

I am very DISAPPOINTED that this thread did not receive the proper respect it deserves.

MANY OF US have true "inside" sources within the Dolphins organization, and the information we supply to the rest of you has to be respected.

Stop making fun of people who bring ACCURATE inside info to this forum and share it with the rest of you. Stop acting like adolecents and give the sources & info proper respect.

Take MY solid info as an example:

My brother's girlfriend has a sister who's hairdresser knows a guy who cut the lawn of the guy who lives next door to the mechanic who works on a car belonging to a guy who works in an office where the secretary's 2nd cousin went to highschool with Ireland's brother who told him during a night out at Hooters (Cinco de Mayo) that the Dolphins were CERTAIN to pick Cam Newton if he was still there with our 2nd pick in the 7th round.

BANK ON IT

RESPECT IT

...oh, please keep this confidential information between "us" o.k? I do not want the hairdresser & gardener & mechanic & secretary to lose their jobs. Can't let this information somehow leak out to the Jets or Patriots either.

Back
Top Bottom