Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

If you (and you source) are wrong, can I ban you? :evilmod:

if i am wrong like this:

Dec 31st 2010:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...almer-and-more....

My sources are telling me that things have become very urgent around Miami and that our GM is looking to trade for the Bengals QB Palmer in a draft day trade. Miami will give cinci our #1 pick this year and in return cinci will give us there #2 this year. We will also give cinci a 3 in 2012 that is conditional. This trade all hinges on who is available when our/cinci pick pops up. if cinci draft a qb the trade is on.

Sparano will get one more year along with our gm

Ronnie brown will not be resigned
Ricky will be resigned

Miami will sign a high profile free agent interior lineman

Our 2011 draft will resemble a track meet. speed speed speed.

New update 3-31-2011:

The CBA has thrown a Monkey wrench in what was to be so now here is what will happen up to this point. I see all my predictions from Dec 2010 still in motion with the exception of carson palmer pre draft trade. This will happen post draft after the New CBA is signed. There terms will be close to what i am saying in the original post. Henne is not going to be traded. Our #1 picks looks to be g/c Mike pouncey Florida. This will be our selection with and without a trade down. write it down.

talk about it.

bring it on. I now have the ultimate source. The horses mouth. lol..... Just like any draft things can change as things shake out but right now things are looking for mike, everything else is a smoke screen.

Drafting another OL would be just perfect. We'd have the best offensive line in the league in no time. Too bad we'll have no QB or RBs worth a damn. Kind of like this past year. Oh how great it will be!

They know they cant develop a qb so why even try.
Sparano feels with an improved line and running game
henne can only play better as he would be in more manageable situations
with more time to throw an interception..

ATT45785-1.jpg

From what you've seen with the choice and development of P.White and C.Henne do you feel comfortable with this regime drafting and developing another QB?

Seeing as Henning and Lee are gone, I have absolutely no expectations as to what to expect as far as developing young QBs. It could be the same, it could be worse, or it could be better. There's no way to know. I do know that we can't NOT draft a QB because of the failure of those two. That's pretty much the reason why you HAVE to draft another one...

QB is something you should draft every year tbh, regardless of what this team has done in the past with the draft, they still need to draft at least one QB this year. Now as to what round ... hmmmm

if i am wrong like this:

Dec 31st 2010:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...almer-and-more....

My sources are telling me that things have become very urgent around Miami and that our GM is looking to trade for the Bengals QB Palmer in a draft day trade. Miami will give cinci our #1 pick this year and in return cinci will give us there #2 this year. We will also give cinci a 3 in 2012 that is conditional. This trade all hinges on who is available when our/cinci pick pops up. if cinci draft a qb the trade is on.

Sparano will get one more year along with our gm

Ronnie brown will not be resigned
Ricky will be resigned

Miami will sign a high profile free agent interior lineman

Our 2011 draft will resemble a track meet. speed speed speed.

New update 3-31-2011:

The CBA has thrown a Monkey wrench in what was to be so now here is what will happen up to this point. I see all my predictions from Dec 2010 still in motion with the exception of carson palmer pre draft trade. This will happen post draft after the New CBA is signed. There terms will be close to what i am saying in the original post. Henne is not going to be traded. Our #1 picks looks to be g/c Mike pouncey Florida. This will be our selection with and without a trade down. write it down.

talk about it.

bring it on. I now have the ultimate source. The horses mouth. lol..... Just like any draft things can change as things shake out but right now things are looking for mike, everything else is a smoke screen.

With the exception of Sparano and Ireland being retained, nothing you have said has come true. Though I said back in November that Sparano and Ireland were likely going to be retained and even said I expected an extension for Sparano. I don't have sources, just an educated opinion.

I will dig this thread back up on April 28th.

Drafting another OL would be just perfect. We'd have the best offensive line in the league in no time. Too bad we'll have no QB or RBs worth a damn. Kind of like this past year. Oh how great it will be!

to bad Sparano would spend the entire preseason tinkering with it and screwing it up!

They know they cant develop a qb so why even try.
Sparano feels with an improved line and running game
henne can only play better as he would be in more manageable situations
with more time to throw an interception..

ATT45785-1.jpg

That isn't a completely true statement, they know they can not lose and develop a QB.

Signing Palmer is the only option at QB that has the lowest risk to reward ratio. Even his worst years are better then anything Miami has seen since Marino.

It also gives you time to draft/bring in talent in the next couple years to take the reins as Palmer heads into the twilight, Montana/Young - Bledsoe/Brady - etc.. a cushion so to speak to get a good young buck in the system.

P.S - love that pic in your sig! Anyone who has ever been to Taiwan knows this picture. ha!

With the exception of Sparano and Ireland being retained, nothing you have said has come true. Though I said back in November that Sparano and Ireland were likely going to be retained and even said I expected an extension for Sparano. I don't have sources, just an educated opinion.

I will dig this thread back up on April 28th.

You going to play fair and ban other people who litter the board with bogus sources, Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook postings?

QB is something you should draft every year tbh, regardless of what this team has done in the past with the draft, they still need to draft at least one QB this year. Now as to what round ... hmmmm
This, This and This.

What QB you draft depends on need and system but in our situation, QB is our #1 need. Draft 1 every year until one hits. We cant just settle for any QB, we need to grab the best one available at the earliest point possible.
Chubbs

You going to play fair and ban other people who litter the board with bogus sources, Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook postings?
We have a Twitter tag for when people post rumors they see there and want to post here. Big difference between someone linking to a Twitter report and someone flat out saying "My source says". If you take credit for the report, the burden is on your shoulders if the report is fake. That is against the TOS if it is made up spam.

I will give enduro the benefit of the doubt now, even though nothing he has said has come true, yet. That will all play out in the next few weeks. Though unless he is talking to Ireland himself, I doubt he knows the #15 pick now. Even if he did talk to Jeff, which is extremely doubtful, Jeff would not tell him the truth, and realistically probably still hasn't made a concrete decision on who he will pick. To me, enduro's post is a pure guess.

We have a Twitter tag for when people post rumors they see there and want to post here. Big difference between someone linking to a Twitter report and someone flat out saying "My source says". If you take credit for the report, the burden is on your shoulders if the report is fake. That is against the TOS if it is made up spam.

I will give enduro the benefit of the doubt now, even though nothing he has said has come true, yet. That will all play out in the next few weeks. Though unless he is talking to Ireland himself, I doubt he knows the #15 pick now. Even if he did talk to Jeff, which is extremely doubtful, Jeff would not tell him the truth, and realistically probably still hasn't made a concrete decision on who he will pick. To me, enduro's post is a pure guess.

You know full well there is someone who claims to have sources and the majority of the time the reports are as accurate as a monkey **** fight at the zoo!

Hey? I am laid up for 6 months just had my ankle rebuilt, I have a new iPad2, and a little full of Oxy's maybe I will take up reporting!

Back
Top Bottom