Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

MySourceLogo-1.jpg

clear.gif

Thank god she is into you now! Man she is stalker crazy I thought she was going to boil my cat! ;-)

From what you've seen with the choice and development of P.White and C.Henne do you feel comfortable with this regime drafting and developing another QB?
No not really but the way I look at it, how bad can they really screw up a QB in 1 year especially if there is a shortned offseason. The next regime will be able to develop him properly.
Chubbs

You know full well there is someone who claims to have sources and the majority of the time the reports are as accurate as a monkey **** fight at the zoo!

Hey? I am laid up for 6 months just had my ankle rebuilt, I have a new iPad2, and a little full of Oxy's maybe I will take up reporting!
off-topic and bitter much? if you have an issue take it to pm, otherwise... back to the subject.

We're getting Markice Pouncy?! Awesome- he'll be our next Dwight Stephenson! The guy's a baller! He'll make an immediate impact! I'm so stoked! Oh, wait,...you said Mike Pouncy? Pass.

I predict this thread will end well. These threads always do.

:patientbear: for now.

No not really but the way I look at it, how bad can they really screw up a QB in 1 year especially if there is a shortned offseason. The next regime will be able to develop him properly.
Chubbs

I don't know man! Henne with 1/2 season under his belt looked much better and confident than the Henne that went through TC and started for us.

You know full well there is someone who claims to have sources and the majority of the time the reports are as accurate as a monkey **** fight at the zoo!

Hey? I am laid up for 6 months just had my ankle rebuilt, I have a new iPad2, and a little full of Oxy's maybe I will take up reporting!
If you have a problem with a poster, contact a Admin or Mod via PM to discuss it. This is not the place for it.

It's like a bunch of angry ally cats in here.

The truth of the matter is simple, no one knows who Miami is going to draft. There are two or three teams you could predict with 90% certainty and those are spots 1,2 and 3. Beyond that it is a total craps shoot, I wouldn't care if Jeff Ireland &Tony Sparano walked into ESPN studios for Sportscenter and said we are drafting player X.

It doesn't mean that guy is there at pick 15, I am sure Miami's draft war room board looks like a ninety year old grandmothers leg without stockings on - so many blue lines that lead in every direction it isn't funny.

I don't think one person had Miami picking Odrick, at least none of the big boards. It's fun to debate who, how, when, if, where and it's part of what makes the off season fun. Who cares who is right or wrong.

There isn't a single poster on this forum, ESPN annalist, GM, Coach or owner who is right 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida center Mike Pouncey visited the Dallas Cowboys' Valley Ranch facility Wednesday and tweeted that he expects to wear the silver and blue next season.

Scouts Inc.: Pouncey to Cowboys?

"Headed back to Pittsburgh ... would be shocked if i wasn't in a dallas uniform nxt year! The draft is april 28th so we will see ...

I am very DISAPPOINTED that this thread did not receive the proper respect it deserves.

MANY OF US have true "inside" sources within the Dolphins organization, and the information we supply to the rest of you has to be respected.

Stop making fun of people who bring ACCURATE inside info to this forum and share it with the rest of you. Stop acting like adolecents and give the sources & info proper respect.

Take MY solid info as an example:

My brother's girlfriend has a sister who's hairdresser knows a guy who cut the lawn of the guy who lives next door to the mechanic who works on a car belonging to a guy who works in an office where the secretary's 2nd cousin went to highschool with Ireland's brother who told him during a night out at Hooters (Cinco de Mayo) that the Dolphins were CERTAIN to pick Cam Newton if he was still there with our 2nd pick in the 7th round.

BANK ON IT

RESPECT IT

...oh, please keep this confidential information between "us" o.k? I do not want the hairdresser & gardener & mechanic & secretary to lose their jobs. Can't let this information somehow leak out to the Jets or Patriots either.

CLASSIC!!! The funniest part is the Cinco de Mayo quip...... Very well done.

Pouncey is ****ing delusional if he thinks he's going top 10

Per my sources:

Mike Pouncey is our pick. Whine, cry, call me insane. Mike is the pick at 15. We are even getting nervous about getting him at 15.

My source believes that he has the ability to be elite and his range is so good he could even play tackle. Of course he is not going to play tackle he will be our probowl center for many years.

You will be surprised what this does for our run and pass game. good times are coming fin fans.....

additional info:

The only qb we would even consider in the first round would be ryan mallet and that would be after dropping way down in the first if pouncey wasn't there at 15. jeff would like to drop down a few spots and still pick up mike but we will have to wait and see how it shakes out as he says.

keep this under your hat. lol....

pass................

if i am wrong like this:

Dec 31st 2010:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...almer-and-more....

My sources are telling me that things have become very urgent around Miami and that our GM is looking to trade for the Bengals QB Palmer in a draft day trade. Miami will give cinci our #1 pick this year and in return cinci will give us there #2 this year. We will also give cinci a 3 in 2012 that is conditional. This trade all hinges on who is available when our/cinci pick pops up. if cinci draft a qb the trade is on.

Sparano will get one more year along with our gm

Ronnie brown will not be resigned
Ricky will be resigned

Miami will sign a high profile free agent interior lineman

Our 2011 draft will resemble a track meet. speed speed speed.

New update 3-31-2011:

The CBA has thrown a Monkey wrench in what was to be so now here is what will happen up to this point. I see all my predictions from Dec 2010 still in motion with the exception of carson palmer pre draft trade. This will happen post draft after the New CBA is signed. There terms will be close to what i am saying in the original post. Henne is not going to be traded. Our #1 picks looks to be g/c Mike pouncey Florida. This will be our selection with and without a trade down. write it down.

talk about it.

bring it on. I now have the ultimate source. The horses mouth. lol..... Just like any draft things can change as things shake out but right now things are looking for mike, everything else is a smoke screen.

Tell "your sources" that I, ABNORMAL, approve of their decision and that it is "OK" to proceed. And when you say "OK" and do the air quotes thing with your fingers, otherwise they won't know it's really me. K? Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom