Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

If this dude is wrong, don't ban him outright from the site. Just pink out his name and force him to the Depths where he can keep Assmop and Rixon company. That's probably a worse punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
imagesqtbnANd9GcSxRxwEiM5n8onlJmifKBCsAZ-1.jpg

If we draft a center that can't snap the damn ball, I will jump off a cliff in Utah. Yes, I will literally drive to Utah and jump off a cliff.

What's wrong with drafting him? We play him at center during mini camp, work on mechanics, and if he doesn't get it we put him at LG. Win-win situation. We either get a pro-bowl C or a pro bowl LG.

We have a Twitter tag for when people post rumors they see there and want to post here. Big difference between someone linking to a Twitter report and someone flat out saying "My source says". If you take credit for the report, the burden is on your shoulders if the report is fake. That is against the TOS if it is made up spam.

I will give enduro the benefit of the doubt now, even though nothing he has said has come true, yet. That will all play out in the next few weeks. Though unless he is talking to Ireland himself, I doubt he knows the #15 pick now. Even if he did talk to Jeff, which is extremely doubtful, Jeff would not tell him the truth, and realistically probably still hasn't made a concrete decision on who he will pick. To me, enduro's post is a pure guess.

give him a couple of heinekens and he talks. lol... keep in mind if a top 10 drops he said he would take him. but if things go as they mocked then its mike. speaking of mike i was amazed when they said he as enough range to play tackle and he's a freaking center. wow...

What's wrong with drafting him? We play him at center during mini camp, work on mechanics, and if he doesn't get it we put him at LG. Win-win situation. We either get a pro-bowl C or a pro bowl LG.

Because you don't draft interior lineman with the 15th pick.

u know sparano the offense line guru
wants to prove he knows what he is doing
so im sure they will grab an offensive lineman early
running cant be your nature with joe hamburger.

Sparano and Ireland have looked under a microscope and they are convinced
Pouncey has pro-bowel DNA..

We have FAR too many holes on this team to be making luxury picks. What we NEED is a center...not a guy that MIGHT be able to play center if we work on this and that.

JMO

What's wrong is, we need a pro bowl quarterback.

We have FAR too many holes on this team to be making luxury picks. What we NEED is a center...not a guy that MIGHT be able to play center if we work on this and that.

JMO

We also need a legitimate LG, so if he can't play center, he's a LG and we go with Richie at center anyway. Simple mechanics such as snapping can be taught easily but its more of a habit thing then a whether or not one can learn it so practice, practice, practice of snapping correctly and then he should have it. I'd rather take a QB and fill a need but this wouldn't be the worst pick of all time.

Am I the only won who seeing the potential train wreck? A QB who hates the shotgun and a center who snaps worm burners!

Back
Top Bottom