Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

Per my sources:

Mike Pouncey is our pick. Whine, cry, call me insane. Mike is the pick at 15. We are even getting nervous about getting him at 15.

My source believes that he has the ability to be elite and his range is so good he could even play tackle. Of course he is not going to play tackle he will be our probowl center for many years.

You will be surprised what this does for our run and pass game. good times are coming fin fans.....

additional info:

The only qb we would even consider in the first round would be ryan mallet and that would be after dropping way down in the first if pouncey wasn't there at 15. jeff would like to drop down a few spots and still pick up mike but we will have to wait and see how it shakes out as he says.

keep this under your hat. lol....

:knee:

Enduro very nice scoop man. Credit given where credit is due. . . . What we doing tomorrow??? hahaha

Lucky guess.

He had this exact same thread up last draft, claiming we would take Terrance Cody. I still think he is a troll...

Lucky guess.

He had this exact same thread up last draft, claiming we would take Terrance Cody. I still think he is a troll...
Stop it, now you're trolling. Enduro got the pick right, just eat your crow and take your hat off to the man. Sheesh.

I understand having doubts about people claiming inside info, but all of you who needlessly and relentlessly mocked Enduro for it look like total morons right now.

I understand having doubts about people claiming inside info, but all of you who needlessly and relentlessly mocked Enduro for it look like total morons right now.
I am happy for him that he was right, but i still will stick to my guns and say he guessed and has no inside sources. Go look at his other posts. But again I will not jump all over Enduro anymore, theres really no point to it.
Chubbs

dude..thanks for the tip. You seems so emphatic about us drafting him i believed it and that it was a great move.. not sexy but still a really good pick. Thanks for the early info.

I love this pick there was no else I would of rather picked with the 15th

Props to Enduro, view it as you may, he got it right, and was blasted for it...I for one, will be more respectfull for others opinions, and even though I may not agree with them, I will refrain from mocking the poster...

Back
Top Bottom