Another Huge Start for Jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Huge Start for Jones

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I think Jones ends up coming out now that Barkley says he is staying. Someone has to be the number 3 guy. Let's see if Jones can get his stuff together for Iowa tonight.

i'm not giving up picks for rg3 either...only guy i'm giving up picks for is luck...everybody else can come to me

i'm not giving up picks for rg3 either...only guy i'm giving up picks for is luck...everybody else can come to me

I hope that is the policy. I do not trust the FO though.

I'm still intrigued by landry jones. I still think he has to sit a year. But I like his tools.

as a hawk fan I'll be dvring the game tonight so I can watch me some landry jones all week.

He should light up micah hyde for sure. the big play will be there multiple times tonight, I don't know how well they will hit with the top WR out though. Hawkeyes secondary is just no good IMO.

hawks RB didn't get to make the trip (coker), so it's gonna be a marvin mcnutt kinda night for me. I liked DJK last year, than he got into some trouble... mcnutt is much better... I'd like to see mcnutt in a phins uni... give me some more hawks in SOFLA.

other players of interest...

james vandenburg... curious to see how he plays in his first bowl game.

broderick binns, mike daniels, tyler nielsen... like the two DL, and nielsen played not too far from home in HS.

You just KNOW that Ireland being a Baylor guy will convince Ross that giving up the house to move ahead of Washington to get RG3 is going to be the "splash" that Ross wants to make to get butts in the stands.

See Jones has issues, but I don't think his issues are as big as Henne... and this is coming from a huge Michigan fan and a Henne supporter. I'd be more than happy to elaborate if anybody wants

I think the redskins would give up more for Jones or Griffin than what Miami would.

Back
Top Bottom