Another trade that can change the draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another trade that can change the draft!

uhhh...it's a 2010 pick...has no effect this yr....didnt see the falcons drafting a TE early anyway.

Atlanta was rumored to be interested in Pettigrew at #24, so if the Dolphins do in fact want Pettigrew he should now be there at #25 if the Bills do not reach for him at #11.

I don't see us taking a TE at 25 regarless of who's there.

Ozzy rules!!

I have a strong feeling we will take Pettigrew if he is there at #25, and this trade virtually guarantees he wil be there.

Not a big fan of selecting any TE in the first two rounds! I know BPettigrew is suppose to be almighty but so was Olsen and Davis and they've had zero impact on their teams. O.Daniels was great for Houston and he was a 6th rounder or so, Boss for the Giants was a 5th or later etc... let's just wait on a TE and shore up the pass rush and secondary first please.

Only wat this affects us is....one more thing to worry about in game 1.......

uhhh...it's a 2010 pick...has no effect this yr....didnt see the falcons drafting a TE early anyway.

At least half of all mocks had them taking Pettigrew.

I don't think there is another development this entire offseason that affects us as much because I think we are now taking Pettigrew at #25.

Not a big fan of selecting any TE in the first two rounds! I know BPettigrew is suppose to be almighty but so was Olsen and Davis and they've had zero impact on their teams. O.Daniels was great for Houston and he was a 6th rounder or so, Boss for the Giants was a 5th or later etc... let's just wait on a TE and shore up the pass rush and secondary first please.

Agree. There have been some nice TE's taken in the first, but, not so many as would make me want to reach. I love the TE position, but, frankly, it's right there with OG and C with me. Unless they are absolutely otherworldly, stay away from them in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom