ANTHONY THOMAS (aka, A-TRAIN) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ANTHONY THOMAS (aka, A-TRAIN)

oodolphins

Starter
Reaction score
#35 Anthony Thomas
Height: 6-2
Weight: 228 lbs.

Okay, first of all I know he is no Ricky "bad timing" Williams. I believe we need a BIG back. A-Train is only 26 years old. If we can get him "cheap" in a trade, I say we do it. I love Travis Minor, but like I said before, we need a BIG back. Last year he had 244 attempts, 1024 yards, and 6 td's. He could also help us near the goal line.

What are your thoughts?

Take care DOLPHIN FANS!!!

InMyChambers said:
if he costs us anything more than an 8th rd pick i don't want him.
:roflmao: amen brotha

He got Rookie of the year in 2002 and has done nothing but go down. He has underachieved and done nothing special. Being a bills fan I hope you guys pick him up!

I think we should take a closer look at the A-Train.............
In 13 games last year Thomas rushed for 1024 yds and 6 TD's He had a 4.2 ypc average. More impressive is he compiled these numbers behind an offensive line that was one of the worst in the league and an offese which wasn't very good.
I'd take that, and I bet we wouldn't have to give too much to get him.
I am offically on the Anthony Thomas bandwagon.

ChambOfCommerce said:
For the love of Christ all that keeps getting posted are the same damn type of threads!
Dude, I had to scroll back 7 pages to find this thread because I didn't want to post a new thread on Thomas!
Geez, I can't win.

A-Train

He is a bum, we are better off with the speed of Travis and maybe siging Mack to be a battering ram type runner

I am taking the names of all the nay-sayers and if we get him and he has a great season I am going to call all you guys out. :lol:

I like A-Train though I don't necessarily want him. THe price would be likely too high IMO.

I love the fact that he's a very hard runner, Ricky like even but the cost and the fact that I want to see minor get a shot really bug me. I'd rather not but if we did I wouldn't complain :)

BillsCA said:
He got Rookie of the year in 2002 and has done nothing but go down. He has underachieved and done nothing special. Being a bills fan I hope you guys pick him up!

Thomas reminds me of an underachieving RB the Bills gave up on...Antowain Smith. Worked out well for the Pats and AT has a better resume than AS did for Buffalo. Being a Miami fan I would want to pick up AT for the right price...a conditional 5th rounder at the most.

Back
Top Bottom