Any Idea Who The Hell We Draft Now?!?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Idea Who The Hell We Draft Now?!?!?!

BPA and I def see us trading up n down through the first four rounds

Here is an idea that nobody's talking about but might make sense - Eddie Lacy.

Nobody wants Lamar Miller to be a star more than me, but if he doesn't hold up, with Daniel Thomas as your other back, your screwed. Throw Lacy back there with Lamar Miller and you have a lightning fast home run back and a fast power back that can you have to stack the line for. You put too many guys in the box to stop Lacy, Mike Wallace goes over the top. Makes sense no?

Also, if you can trade down and get a pick in the process, they're a much better team.

Here is an idea that nobody's talking about but might make sense - Eddie Lacy.

Nobody wants Lamar Miller to be a star more than me, but if he doesn't hold up, with Daniel Thomas as your other back, your screwed. Throw Lacy back there with Lamar Miller and you have a lightning fast home run back and a fast power back that can you have to stack the line for. You put too many guys in the box to stop Lacy, Mike Wallace goes over the top. Makes sense no?

Also, if you can trade down and get a pick in the process, they're a much better team.

Problem is that RB's can be found in later rounds who can perform better than Lacy, although it is a good problem to have we can Leveon Bell or others to easily compliment Miller. Usually the teams that draft RB's first are contenders who's remaining needs are usually running back cause they don't value it as much to have a need for it.

There's NO WAY we draft Honey Badger. Ireland wouldn't touch him with a 20 foot pole.

Based on the amount of time Ireland and crew have been sniffing around him, I'd say it's a distinct possibility.

Sheldon Richardson of Missouri I think is in the mix. It takes time for DT's to develop. BOTH tackles are free agents next year. Richardson could push the pocket. Rhodes and Trufant are obvious possibilities. Tavon Austin could be the slot guy to take the O to the next level. I do not see O-line. I do not see DE. Kenny Vaccaro would be a sleeper pick.

I was thinking the same thing. Richardson is a special athlete and pressure up the middle is the best way to rattle Brady.

I think Rhodes and Trufant have to be considered. Other guys that I think are in play would be: Austin, Eifert, Vaccaro, and Jarvis Jones (if our med staff cleared him)

In round 1.....Chance Warmack G Alabama.

In round 2.....Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi State.

In round 2.....Darius Slay CB Mississippi State.

Only if we get back big Jake & DE in F/A.............

I'm thinking CB or offensive line. Rhodes, Trufant, Warmack, Cooper, Johnson, etc.

Back
Top Bottom