Any one else think we're FINALLY setting up for a Skill Position Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any one else think we're FINALLY setting up for a Skill Position Draft?

iwastherein1972

Active Roster
Reaction score
Eric Ebron

Tre Mason

We are filling all the other cornfed holes early. Let's light up the scoreboard!!!

Well, as far as I am concerned we've only signed ONE O-lineman. Until more are signed.....Im not so sure!

Sadly early in the draft were still gonna have to draft oline. I would like another pass catcher as well as a running
Back.

Nope, I dont think so. The BPA at #19 will be either a DT or MLB, perhaps S. Not a RB, not a WR, and the TE's are more 3rd round talents and beyond. So...no. BTW...we only have 2 starting OLmen right now.

Not unless we pick up at least 2 more lineman in FA. Not a whole lot to pick from right now. We could be in trouble again with our OL.

We have no starting guards, and no right tackle. Doubt it.

Exactly. We need 5 guys to block and we have only 2, and a decent backup in Garner. Everyone else is just fodder. I don't like our chances this season with two vets and 3 rookies but it seems like that's the way we are headed.

It's too early to say. IDK if they are going to address the guard and RT position in FA. It's only day 2, so it's premature to assume they are going to fix the rest of the line in the draft.

Sign the starting RT in free agency, then I'm perfectly fine with drafting Zack Martin at 19. Some say he's a tackle, but I think he can be a Steve Hutchinson type left guard. Talk about transforming a glaring weakness into a strength.

We can talk about RB (Jeremy Hill!) and TE in rounds two and three. It's a deep draft. There will be value there.

no...if anything i think its becoming more obvious how much the oline will be the draft focus...

I believe it will be in the first and third rounds, with a RT coming in the second. I'm thinking S or TE at #19 based on what I see happening in the next week or two.

CJ Mosley or Ryan Shazier with the first pick.....Tre Mason in 2nd.....OL in 3rd

We have to sign a veteran guard (ex. Colledge or Joseph) and starting caliber RT in order to do this.

Depending on what we do during the rest of FA we need some OL help still. Drafting a Rb in the 1st round would be terrible.

Samsung Galaxy S III

Back
Top Bottom