Any one else think we're FINALLY setting up for a Skill Position Draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any one else think we're FINALLY setting up for a Skill Position Draft?

no chance that maybe dallas thomas can play rt or rg?

I know it's only day 2 of free agency but most linemen are gone already. We need to get one more and fast.

Ozzy rules!!

Still lots more FA to go but right now I see first round of the draft as one of these 3 positions: OT, CB, or MLB

I like Tre Mason RB in the second round.

I say we take whichever one is left between Evans and Ebron because the jets are going to take one of them. Unless Mosley is there, then you have a hard decision to make.

Eric Ebron

Tre Mason

We are filling all the other cornfed holes early. Let's light up the scoreboard!!!

Nope....bottom-line, play makers can only make plays if you have good OL. Miami currently has 2 good OL players and they need 3 more. Until the OL is fixed nothing else matters

Exactly. We need 5 guys to block and we have only 2, and a decent backup in Garner. Everyone else is just fodder. I don't like our chances this season with two vets and 3 rookies but it seems like that's the way we are headed.

Bingo.......we have a winner :-)

Baby steps. If we can get a starter with a 2nd round pick and break the curse, this draft will be a success.

1. Think we'll be signing at least one more O-lineman.
2. You can finding good OG's beyond the 1st RD.
3. Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan will all almost certainly off the board.
4. If you're looking for a RT, Tiny Richardson is a better prospect than Zach Martin.
5. I don't think we'll draft either at 19.
6. Su'a-Filo is a better OG prospect than Zach Martin.
7. I like Shazier, Donald (doubt he's there), Ward, or any one of a few WR's at 19.
8. Around the line of scrimmage, Shazier reminds me of a smaller, faster (young) Junior Seau - penetrating instincts (or however you'd phrase it) combined with elite athleticism.
9. Jimmie Ward is probably my favorite player in the draft.
10. Jimmie Ward's Pro Day numbers (even with the adjustment for the 40) compare very favorably to the other top 3 Safeties' Combine numbers.

Unless a stud player drops to 19, i think this would be a good time to trade down from our pick. Especially if we plan to go Tackle in the first.

We're taking CJ Mosley all the way IMO.

Filling cornfed along the line where we can in FA and drafting other linesmen from Round 2 onwards, along with a RB. No way we take a Guard or RT in the first round of the draft.

I see us taking an o lineman in the first possibly the second, then rb in the second but definitely in the 3rd if not the second

1. Think we'll be signing at least one more O-lineman.
2. You can finding good OG's beyond the 1st RD.
3. Robinson, Matthews, and Lewan will all almost certainly off the board.
4. If you're looking for a RT, Tiny Richardson is a better prospect than Zach Martin.
5. I don't think we'll draft either at 19.
6. Su'a-Filo is a better OG prospect than Zach Martin.
7. I like Shazier, Donald (doubt he's there), Ward, or any one of a few WR's at 19.
8. Around the line of scrimmage, Shazier reminds me of a smaller, faster (young) Junior Seau - penetrating instincts (or however you'd phrase it) combined with elite athleticism.
9. Jimmie Ward is probably my favorite player in the draft.
10. Jimmie Ward's Pro Day numbers (even with the adjustment for the 40) compare very favorably to the other top 3 Safeties' Combine numbers.

Pryor and Ward are my #1 and #2 safeties this year. I was watching Ward again last night and he is a phenomenal reader of the game. Has the pace to clean all sorts of messes up and always seems to make the right decision to break up the play.

We're taking CJ Mosley all the way IMO.

Filling cornfed along the line where we can in FA and drafting other linesmen from Round 2 onwards, along with a RB. No way we take a Guard or RT in the first round of the draft.

That would be a great pick if he's still there. Move Elerbe outside and the D would be badazz.
Since they got Albert no need for a linemen at #19. Every starter doesn't have to be a first round pick.Do the work and find your guy later on. (what Gonzo said)

1st round - Ebron or Mosley
2nd round - Carlos Hyde
3rd - Chris Borland

Back
Top Bottom