Anybody see Anthony Dixon, RB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody see Anthony Dixon, RB?

Yup we've been talking about it all day on the other board.

Maybe the #2. I don't know. Still early. Still some more tape to watch, some more measurements to take, etc.

I'll say this about Brandon LaFell. He gets open, has remarkable acceleration, and good balance. If only he displayed more ability to spot the ball in the air and adjust to it. Or I should say if only he did that more consistently. If I could transplant Benn's consistent ability to do that into Brandon LaFell, you'd have a hell of a prospect.

And Golden Tate is a remarkable WR.

Yeah he kicked Florida's ***...:chuckle:

Not just Florida. He doesn't get to play much because he doesn't play well by the coaches' rules as far as team meetings and workouts, etc...but every time he plays, he kicks someone's asss. Watch his touches against Troy sometime if you have the ability. Equally impressive as some of his touches against Florida.

Yup we've been talking about it all day on the other board.

Maybe the #2. I don't know. Still early. Still some more tape to watch, some more measurements to take, etc.

I'll say this about Brandon LaFell. He gets open, has remarkable acceleration, and good balance. If only he displayed more ability to spot the ball in the air and adjust to it. Or I should say if only he did that more consistently. If I could transplant Benn's consistent ability to do that into Brandon LaFell, you'd have a hell of a prospect.

And Golden Tate is a remarkable WR.

Lafell does get open....and I mean OPEN at times....lol

He seems to have an innate ability to do that...because I don't see anything in his route running the really stands out against man coverage....but he understands when to sit down in a zone, etc..

Problem I see with him is drops too.....and I think it's attributed to his unusually small hands....his hands may only measure slightly over 8"........not good..

Lafell does get open....and I mean OPEN at times....lol

He seems to have an innate ability to do that...because I don't see anything in his route running the really stands out against man coverage....but he understands when to sit down in a zone, etc..

Problem I see with him is drops too.....and I think it's attributed to his unusually small hands....his hands may only measure slightly over 8"........not good..

That's true. Smaller hands doesn't help matter. What I don't like are his eyes for the ball in the sky.

He gets open because of his really good gearing. It keeps air between he and the defenders, intimidation factor.

Just thought of a good comparison. Rod Gardner.

meh...i'm not interested in lafell at all

but he was the first wr ireland named when i asked about wrs...he seemed to like him

i don't see it

I know this is a Dixon thread and everything...but...since we've already hijacked it anyway...

How much interest do you think these guys have in Taylor Mays?

I've certainly never bought into the outrageous hype with him as a football player.....but I can't help but think they could find a way to make this kid a nightmare for these TE's that keep slaughtering Miami's defense...

Something tells me that they may have particular interest in him.....

How much consideration do you think this front office would give Mays if he's still on the board when we pick?

i;m sure you're asking ck but i don't want anything to do with taylor mays...i think he's gonna struggle mightily in coverage in the pros and i think he has poor tackling technique...

i don't see why we would want him other than that massive size and likely speed

I know this is a Dixon thread and everything...but...since we've already hijacked it anyway...

How much interest do you think these guys have in Taylor Mays?

I've certainly never bought into the outrageous hype with him as a football player.....but I can't help but think they could find a way to make this kid a nightmare for these TE's that keep slaughtering Miami's defense...

Something tells me that they may have particular interest in him.....

How much consideration do you think this front office would give Mays if he's still on the board when we pick?

None,i don't think they would as a S, at all.

He's a hell of a football player but he's not a S.

Back
Top Bottom