Anyone else feel like giving up everything & the kitchen sink for Quinn? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feel like giving up everything & the kitchen sink for Quinn?

And as for Quinn/Russell not being as good as last years big three, your nuts. No question I take Quinn ahead of all of them. The guy is literally EVERYTHING you want in a QB!! I dont understand the irrational dislike so many here have for this guy.
Neither do I, however, the rational dislike is very coherent. :wink:

Yeah man Leinart having that USC team didnt help him

Stop ****ing talking about Brady Quinn choking.. check his stats.. he was amazing in last years USC game and wasnt bad in any game but Michigan

Yeah man Leinart having that USC team didnt help him

Stop ****ing talking about Brady Quinn choking.. check his stats.. he was amazing in last years USC game and wasnt bad in any game but Michigan

Well I checked his stats for last year's game, only because you cursed at me. I saw that every TD pass he threw (7 yards, 3, and 2) was when his team was already down by at least 18 points. That's not playing clutch football, that's playing a relaxed defense. If he really stepped up, he would've scored early in the game, so his team wasn't down. And Booty was the QB for SC last year, not Leinart.
I see he also had a great game against LSU (42% completion, 148 yards, 2 picks).

But hey, he tore up Air Force, Navy, and North Carolina. Let's sell the farm for him.

Quinn and Russell are not Leinart, Young, and Cutler. If we were ever going to "give up everything" for a QB, it would've been for the latter 3. I say we stay where we are, go after a position of need (o-line, secondary), try out Daunte or Trent Green for a year, and then wait til next year. If Daunte or Trent don't pan out, then we'll have a high pick and we can go after a real prospect like Brian Brohm or even Booty.

Well said!
This year, we need to fix our oline. Next year we need to do whatever it takes to get Brohm.

First of all, you're the self-professed 'homer'. It's only my opinion...I'm not sure how it's 'spreading falacies'.

Let me ask you something. Who would rate Quinn with Leinart last year? I never knew that guys who aren't in the draft are rated alongside guys who are in the draft for recreational purposes.

Here's what I do know. In big games, who stepped up? I saw Leinart and Young step up big time in their big games. I saw Brady Quinn choke time and time again under pressure. Hell even Jay Cutler led Vanderbilt to some big wins. Brady Quinn, on the other hand, couldn't even win a bowl game or beat USC. I saw passes that were constantly underthrown and off-target. Didn't see that from Leinart or Young.

Please, Brady Quinn fans, tell me why we should throw 3 high picks at Brady Quinn, instead of upgrading our secondary, d-line, and o-line?

Exactly, couldnt have said it better myself, some people are madly in love with this guy, theres a reason he's not the top rated Qb in this draft...

PLEASE REMOVE MAN CRUSH!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom