Anyone here jumping on the Kindle train? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here jumping on the Kindle train?

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I usually don't listen to what most of these so called experts have to say but when Mayock talked about Kindle I was intrigued. I am not saying I want him I am just saying he intrigues me. He did have two sacks in the champ game vs Bama. So anyone out there like this kid and think if both McClain or Bryant were gone by 12, that this would be a wise and good pick by Miami?

I'd take him over McClain. I missed his workouts, so I don't know. For the last few months, I had been decidedly off the Kindle train, but I saw and read a few things made me anxious about his combine. From what I've read, he did alright. I hear he struggled in the coverage drills - an area where I thought he'd HAVE to excel in order to justify a mid-to-high first round grade.

I vote No as well. Not at 12. At 43 would be ok, depending on who else is left.

I will stick to my guns on Kindle. I think he is the most I pure 3-4 OLB in this draft. I think he is a SOLB and already did many of the duties at Texas in the scheme they played that he would be asked to do in the NFL in a 3-4. I think Kindle was a good college player, but think IF he can stay out of trouble could be a better pro. The issues I have with him in Miami is being in Miami. He has one DUI and looks like another covered up by wrecking his car then leaving the scene. I like Kindle a lot and think he is going to be a very good NFL player, but worry about him in South Beach.

Not at 12. He is way too stiff to play our OLB spot.

At this point, the closest to sure things are Eric Berry, Earl Thomas (one of them will be there for us). Spiller as well. Unless we trade down to 19-24 area, I just do not like kindle, McClain, Spoon, Dez or anyone else at 12.

Back
Top Bottom