Anyone here jumping on the Kindle train? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here jumping on the Kindle train?

not yet. I think he's more in play than you would think but right now, to me anyways, he's way too on dimensional.

If I hear he's done good in interviews and private workouts, I'll start warming up to him.

His lack of production bothered me but watching him in the drills at the combine you can tell he has the ability. So the question is why the lack of plays in the backfield this year?

I am on the fence, at this point I wouldn't be devastated if they grabbed him depending on who was left but at the same time I wouldn't be heartbroken if they passed either.

I like Kindle. I dont get where stuff comes from around here. I really dont.

The guy who first hit that Bama RB at the goal line stand was......Sergio Kindle (from the outside hitting inside).

Kindle can play. His heart at the next level is my concern. I think he has plenty instincts to cover and rush the passer. He certainly has the size.

he's a baller.

problem is....we may draft a Safety or CJ Spillar.

I would take him in a heartbeat. He is a DeMarcus Ware clone skill-wise. Not saying he will be as good by any means. But I think he has that type of ability. And he is the most pro-ready conversion OLB in this draft IMO. Sure there are some guys like Griffen and JPP that have more potential, but they are just that and don't have the experience at OLB that Kindle has already.

Mayock has him #7 overall in his rankings, and he is enamoured with this guy. And there isn't anyone I trust more when it comes to the NFL Draft than Mike Mayock. He knows what he's doing, and if he loves Kindle, I think everyone should.

I like Kindle very much , I actually think he's one of those players who is suited more to the pro game than college. Call me crazy, in watching film on him I can actually see some explosion similar to that of a vintage LT. I didn't say he was going to be LT, but I see similar type ability and a motor that never stops. You just never know.

Not at 12, dont think he is value for that high a pick.

I would take him in a heartbeat. He is a DeMarcus Ware clone skill-wise. Not saying he will be as good by any means. But I think he has that type of ability. And he is the most pro-ready conversion OLB in this draft IMO. Sure there are some guys like Griffen and JPP that have more potential, but they are just that and don't have the experience at OLB that Kindle has already.

Mayock has him #7 overall in his rankings, and he is enamoured with this guy. And there isn't anyone I trust more when it comes to the NFL Draft than Mike Mayock. He knows what he's doing, and if he loves Kindle, I think everyone should.

I get a little tripped up here. I respect Mayock's opinion, and I've seen flashes from Kindle. But, then sometimes he looks stiff. I'm starting to think, though, that J. Hughes wouldn't be a reach at #12. He's the best pure pass rusher in the draft; he looked great in cover drills; and he measures out well.

I get a little tripped up here. I respect Mayock's opinion, and I've seen flashes from Kindle. But, then sometimes he looks stiff. I'm starting to think, though, that J. Hughes wouldn't be a reach at #12. He's the best pure pass rusher in the draft; he looked great in cover drills; and he measures out well.

True, I like Jerry Hughes as well and he was UBER-productive in college. Maybe the most productive DE in college football the last couple years. But I see him as more of a late first, early 2nd guy.

If we decide to go another route in the first, ala Dez Bryant, Earl Thomas or Rolando McClain (if we don't get Dansby), I would see Hughes being our target in the 2nd. I don't think he's the perfect fit, and he may not be a target at all considering he only measured in at just under 6'2" in the draft, but he could work.

Everyone really needs to start taking into account that guys like Graham and Hughes may be taking completely off our board with their height meeasurements. Both came in under 6'2" at the combine and that is not typically the type of LB the Tuna usually goes after. He values size over anything and typically doesn't look at guys under that mark, maybe even under 6'3".

I think these are the guys we will be targeting in each round:

1. Sergio Kindle, Jason Pierre-Paul, Everson Griffen, Derrick Morgan
2. Ricky Sapp, Greg Hardy, Koa Misi
3. Willie Young, Brandon Lang, George Selve, Lindsey Witten
4. Cameron Sheffield, Jermaine Cunningham

Agreed. I have a lot of respect for Mike Mayock's judgment. And this is another source that I also respect a lot putting us on Kindle.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NFL&columnid=60&articleid=34868&pg=2

i am on the Dez Bryant bandwagon if he is there if no i am on with Sean Weatherspoon who will be the best 3-4 ILB out of the entire lb draft class IMO

If I took a defensive player from the Texas Longhorns it would be Lamarr Houston in round three.

Back
Top Bottom