Anyone notice # 93 our boy erik walden?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone notice # 93 our boy erik walden??

eminem79637

Practice Squad
Reaction score
he played pretty sick tonight for the packers.. another former dolphin playing great for another team :ponder:

he played pretty sick tonight for the packers.. another former dolphin playing great for another team :ponder:

saw the play he made a diving pass deflection to stop a sure handed jimmy graham big gain.

yes sir it's like a curse, he back up to Mattews and Zombo and he actually made plays and here he was a 9th stringer, I just do not get it.

i was pissed when we let him go. now he has a ring, and was in the starting lineup tonite

played decent, always liked him but never thought he would amount to a starter... but lets not blow too much sunshine up his a**. the sack he recorded was due to brees holding the ball too long on a role out to the other side of the field.

Didn't he get cut because he was responsible for a blocked punt. We had really bad special teams. Multiple blocked punts. Team had to do something.

Didn't he get cut because he was responsible for a blocked punt. We had really bad special teams. Multiple blocked punts. Team had to do something.

i thought every blocked kick was due to murtha... seemed that way when reading finheaven

he was actually a great special teams player... they cut him in favor of edds i think who we now cut this year for that trusnik kid

Yea you gotta admit he played absolutely outstanding. The guy made one ****ing play all night for the most part. Good job breaking up that pass to Graham.

But uhhhh the dude plays a backup role on a defense that surrendered how many points tonight? 34 or something? And was real close to giving up a score at the end. Yea, we really miss that. Get real guys. C'mon.

he was actually a great special teams player... they cut him in favor of edds i think who we now cut this year for that trusnik kid

Actually, Edds went on to IR the first week of training camp, while Walden played at least 2 regular season games that year.

exactly the packers gave up a ton of points with Walden, he cant crack the line up on our team cuz guess what? we have a better defense! defense isnt the problem with our team you can complain when a good offensive player leaves but defensively you cant complain

not to mention their coordinator is Dom Capers who is our last DC, we got Mike Nolan who is better. we traded up

Back
Top Bottom