Anyone Ordered a New Dolphin Jersey From China? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Ordered a New Dolphin Jersey From China?

Enough with the political **** already.

The OP asked a legit question.

STAY ON TOPIC!!!

That being said, how are we 3 pages in before:

Get yo money up! :chuckle:

Edit: Y'all are slipping.

same problem I have. The logo and nike symbol to far down the sleeve, should have been centred and the dolphin itself isn't exact. Had the logo been placed better I'd be much happier and probably order a second one

Same thing with me buddy got the Jordan and the white Wallace both look great but the logos on the sleeves almost look like the first logo that was leaked before the final one but can't really complain for the price

Have not gotten a new one yet, but my last one I got from weiketrade. I was happy with it.

For all you extreme rightwingers, republicans and alike, you should love China, China should be the model for you. Here is why....

- Very little government regulations, you love that
- No national health care, everyone has to fend for themself. Richers get the best care, poorers get none. You love that.
- No unions. You love that
- Big business can do whatever thay want. You love that.
- No entitlements, you love that
- No OSHA, you love that
- No free school. Again, richers get the best. You love that
- No unemployment benefit or social security, you live or die. You love that
- No same sex marriage and government strongly discourage homosexual. You love that.
- Push voter suppression to the extreme; no voting system. The powerfuls run the country. You love that.
- Hate voice of dissent. You love that.

If Dem wins the White House again, do not say 'move to Canada', you should move to China.

BTW, Canada has national health care and very strong union, why you want to go there??

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some and they are great looking jerseys,no printed numbers or letters,everything is embroidered and looks just like a real jersey! IMHO, I like them for half the price of a ink printed one at Sports Authority!

Try like 99.9999999%. Sam was all about USA sourcing whenever possible. Now I refer to it as Great Wall of China Mart. I never shop there or Sam's club.

I think you're late to the party. They already OWN us. Here's how it works; USA sells debt becasue can't stop spending and the Chinese buy that debt. In turn we buy virtually everthing they produce. It's a symbyotic relationship albeit one the US is sure to come out on losing end.

The new jerseys and logo are ugly we want old ones back!

Try like 99.9999999%. Sam was all about USA sourcing whenever possible. Now I refer to it as Great Wall of China Mart. I never shop there or Sam's club.

May I ask where do you shop?
Never mind, its made in China anyway. You just pay more.

You should buy made in China as much as possible.....to keep their economy going. If their economy slow down, and they want us to pay back, then you and I are in big trouble!! LOL:chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom