Anyone see Coby Fleener's pro day? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see Coby Fleener's pro day?

travisg772

Rookie
Reaction score
Looking really good. I would love to have another powererful TE.

Heck yeah...I was hoping he ran a slow 40 but he ran a 4.45 -___- he is goin top 15 now.hope we can trade down and get him

I know that we are installing a new offence but he would make a huge advantage in the power I. So many targets with bush and fasano. The bottom line is we need to start scoring points, and most of our problems have been redzone.

He may go in the mid to late first round..Maybe Miami can trade back up into the first round with that extra 3rd rounder...

Tannehill and Fleener would be a very nice combo.

holy crap! 4.45? yikes. 6-6 right? yikes.

i wish we could just draft all stanford guys

All you gotta do is look at what Gronkowski does for New England. That's all you gotta do. This guy's going off the board fast.

yup....thats 1st round measurables....but dont worry, we dropped the ball with Jimmy Graham so we'll do the same with Coby.

we need a number 1 wide out. people gush over TEs on this board. but the fact is, every single TE you gush over plays in a great offensive system with a really good quarter back. we need a 1 wide out that is important. we need to get double teams. clay is a nice young kid and fasano actually is in the mold of a gronk. he just didnt play for the pats with brady and no other options. we'll see what philbin wants to do at the posistion.

yup....thats 1st round measurables....but dont worry, we dropped the ball with Jimmy Graham so we'll do the same with Coby.

Problem is, we got so many holes to fill that unless he miraculously drops to #40 overall, we aren't gonna get him. Especially not with Jeff "I only trade up for running backs with hamstring problems" Ireland running the draft.

Back
Top Bottom