Anyone want on the sign Todd Steussie bandwagon? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want on the sign Todd Steussie bandwagon?

hold it, hold it!!! ok, im on.......Rather jump on this train then the Folau one.

I'll jump on....

We could certainly use a veteran out there at RT. I'm not sure how McIntosh / St. Clair are going to look, but at least OT T. Stuessie has the experience needed if nothing else....

PHINZ RULE!!:pirate:

Honestly guys, Steussie is so over-rated it's not funny. His play has dropped a lot each of the last two years and he gets called for so many penalties. We'd do a lot better with a draft pick.

On a positive note, Jeno James was an awesome pickup.

thanks Mebeverine, i've been asking for someone to explain to me whats great about steussie because im not familiar with him... All i know is that he is Old, takes a lot of penalties and let's up a lot of sacks, plus he plays LT, which last i checked we had...

http://snap.stats.com/stats/nflinfo/playerstats.asp?id=2893&Submit=Go

seems like we'd be going backwards more often then not with him in the lineup, also read that jeno james helped him out a lot last year

Can someone tell me the positives to this guy aside form "former pro bowler"?

No . I,ll wait for the rest of FA(June cuts) and the draft. This guy is not the future for us and he his too old.

simply put, 17-0, nearly all Steussie's positives come from his reputation.

Yawn - Steussie was very average last year. He's rapidly declining as a force and wants far too much money for someone of his skills. The only reason most people want him is because he's a recognisable name.

I'd rather keep our money.

Yeah.

Give the money to Ogunleye!!

Jesus Christ! We can't let the best young pass rusher in the NFL get away.

Back
Top Bottom