Anyone watching Barkley? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Barkley?

I would be satisfied with Barkley or RGIII in the draft, that's if they both declare to begin w/.

Ill go Barkley at 1, RGIII at 2, Jones at 3. RGIII just looks like something special right now. Especially his footwork in the pocket and his accuracy. Vince Young but can throw..

well, Marqise Lee going crazy would have helped Stanford, too.

stanford also had a lot of key injuries that week. and their slow defense gave up over 50 points and couldn't get off the field for the entire game

LMAOOOO ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????RGIII throws the ball on the money, but for some reason the WR stops but the ball tips into the air and Wright came and got the ball and got a TD

wow, Jones puts the ball on the money in between the zone, and the guy drops it. Jones doing a good job taking advantage of the zone.. He oesn't go through is progressions as fast as Luck, Barkley, or RGIII.

wow, Jones puts the ball on the money in between the zone, and the guy drops it. Jones doing a good job taking advantage of the zone.. He oesn't go through is progressions as fast as Luck, Barkley, or RGIII.

That is his biggest weakness. I still like him more than the others thoough. The kid can pass and has a heck of an arm. Accurate.

o wow, I cant believe RGIII overthrew that ball. He looked good until that throw..

That is his biggest weakness. I still like him more than the others thoough. The kid can pass and has a heck of an arm. Accurate.

I really like RGIII, VERY patient, goes through progression and great pocket awareness. That throw across his body sums it up. I still cant believe he missed that WR deep because hes usually very accurate himself. My problem with Griffin is he doesn't throw the ball away at all, but just look he slid! lol I always hate when QBs don't slide and take a major hit instead.

Luck is playing against California on ESPN

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

How does he make that throw??? On 4th and 11, the kid stays as calm as can be and puts it on the money while there was a pi..

I really like RGIII, VERY patient, goes through progression and great pocket awareness. That throw across his body sums it up. I still cant believe he missed that WR deep because hes usually very accurate himself. My problem with Griffin is he doesn't throw the ball away at all, but just look he slid! lol I always hate when QBs don't slide and take a major hit instead.

Really like RGiii. He is a play maker. Still seems raw though.

Really like RGiii. He is a play maker. Still seems raw though.

Idk, he looks good IMO.. Good accuracy, good arm strength, and what I am seeing right now, very very good pocket awareness. My problem is he needs to get rid of the ball sometimes when he is beat. I would be very happy with any of these 3 QBs..

RG3 is still a tad raw as he is starting to rely less on his athleticism and using his IQ/arm more.

But as RealDriscoll said on twitter a bit ago, there are 4 QBs proving that they are probably top 10 players; Andrew Luck, Matt Barkley, Landry Jones, and Robert Griffin III. I also believe Ryan Tannehill will sneak into the first round.

That being said, Luck looks really poor right now.

Back
Top Bottom