Anyone watching Barkley? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Barkley?

wow, Jones again overthrows the WR out of bounds, he had the back shoulder pass too but held it.. You have to make the play on 4th down down 2 scores, don't throw it away!

What do you guys see in Landry Jones?

He does have a lot of talent, he's not Sam Bradford, but he's good. A big thing is that OU is just an anti-clutch team. They won the national championship all those years ago, but since then they constantly lose 1 or 2 games they shouldn't lose.

He does have a lot of talent, he's not Sam Bradford, but he's good. A big thing is that OU is just an anti-clutch team. They won the national championship all those years ago, but since then they constantly lose 1 or 2 games they shouldn't lose.

I honestly believe Jones is more of a project than RGIII IMO.., thats just my opinion though...

oh and on the last overthrow by Jones, the color guy did a great job explaining why he overthrew. Because OU had no WRs on the one side of the field, Baylor just dropped their DBs into the endzone and took 2 throws away from Jones

oh and on the last overthrow by Jones, the color guy did a great job explaining why he overthrew. Because OU had no WRs on the one side of the field, Baylor just dropped their DBs into the endzone and took 2 throws away from Jones

Yeah, and he is smart too. He may take risks but he knows how to pass the ball and when.

Yeah, I was wrong on that one. Before they showed a camera angle where the WR was WIDE open, but that was a very very small window to get that back shoulder throw in, Idk though, thats not a ball you throw away still even if you have to make a play with your legs, 4th and 10 game on the line you gotta do something with your NTL title hopes on the line. That 3rd down pass was bad though still, I won't take that back. lol that one was bad

Honestly, Id miss school for a week missing a 37 yard field goal..Did he miss it or was it blocked?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Another good throw by Jones..

wow, another good throw by Jones dropped.... lol

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

what network is Jones-Griffin on? Can't find it.

Some people have it on ABC, if not try ESPN3. IF you got an xbox 360 and the ESPN app its on there too... Not sure bout PS3 though.

That's what i am talkign about Landry Jones. He just brought the Sooners back with his arm

I think Slimm, hoops and I have been unanimous on taking Barkley second to Luck.

Thing is though, will he come out of school? Still a question mark.

That's what i am talkign about Landry Jones. He just brought the Sooners back with his arm

He did, but he did get him in trouble with that terrible throw as well that could have been the game-tieing drive instead put them down in a really bad situation..

I think Slimm, hoops and I have been unanimous on taking Barkley second to Luck.

Thing is though, will he come out of school? Still a question mark.

Add me to that list, RGIII 3rd, and Jones 4th for me.. All 1st round QBs IMO, easily.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Thanks Jamaican. ABC here switched over after Barkley show ended.

No problem.

He did, but he did get him in trouble with that terrible throw as well that could have been the game-tieing drive instead put them down in a really bad situation..

True, but the fact that he responded as flawlessly as he did shows intangibles. He has the ball with the game on the line. We'll see how it ends.

Back
Top Bottom