Anyone watching Barkley? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Barkley?

barring a miracle, RG3 just cemented himself as a Baylor legend. Probably the biggest legend in school history

Man it's hard not to like RG3. That drive demonstrated every skill he has. Love how he keeps his eyes down the field despite having the wheels to outrun most of the defense. Absolutely a tremendous athlete. 479 passing yards...78 rushing...4 TD's against a top 5 team. Pretty special.

what an unbelievable weekend in college football...just ridiculous

Look at what Jones did, and look what Griffin did.. Both these guys played outstanding in the 4th.. RGIII threw a beautiful pass off the back foot right on the money.. That is just amazing... 500 total yards against Oklahoma! This guy has ice in his veins..

Man alive, those were two great games.

Gotta say, though, there is like no defense at all in the Big XII. I have no idea how Stoops had a D that was so weak on that drive. Yes, Griffin was great, but that D was nonexistent.

Mobile quarterbacks can be killer in 2 minute drives. Big advantage over Jones. I am for Griffin over Jones.

RGIII to Brandon Marshall is going to be deadly.

CAN'T WAIT

Look at what Jones did, and look what Griffin did.. Both these guys played outstanding in the 4th.. RGIII threw a beautiful pass off the back foot right on the money.. That is just amazing... 500 total yards against Oklahoma! This guy has ice in his veins..

The dude is cold! This might be the best Quarterback draft class...ever!

I would love to have Matt Barkley bring his talents from Newport Beach, to South Beach. However, there is a good chance that Barkley could stay one more year at SC with the talent they have coming back in 2012. RGIII would be a great pick if Miami can't have Barkley. Landry Jones looks like Chad Henne part deux. Too inconsistent for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom