Anyone watching Barkley? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Barkley?

I dont understand why they threw that screen pass... RGIII has been lighting up OU, and you throw a screen on 2nd down.. Let him throw down-field.. Lets see what Jones can do down 7!

Jones making EVERY throw right..

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Oklahoma will go for 2 if they get a TD here too. They have stopped that QB sneak ALL game..

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

o wow, I can't believe Jones threw that pass. Terrible terrible.

That's exactly what i am talking about with Jones. His arm just led them down the field. I love how this kid throws the rock!

That's exactly what i am talking about with Jones. His arm just led them down the field. I love how this kid throws the rock!

lol but once again he almost cost them and should have, an NFL player picks that off.. That ball was right into the defenders hands in quadruple coverage.. He shouldn't have made that pass but he got away with it so no harm done

Jones making EVERY throw right..

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Oklahoma will go for 2 if they get a TD here too. They have stopped that QB sneak ALL game..

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

o wow, I can't believe Jones threw that pass. Terrible terrible.

I think he has too much faith in his arm.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

You have to kick here. Too much to lose if you get stopped

lol but once again he almost cost them and should have, an NFL player picks that off.. That ball was right into the defenders hands in quadruple coverage.. He shouldn't have made that pass but he got away with it so no harm done

That's what you always risk with a guy with a big arm. He just thinks he can make every throw, thread every needle. He is gonna learn not to make those.

I think he has too much faith in his arm.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

You have to kick here. Too much to lose if you get stopped

I'd go for it too. They can't stop this guy at all...He has DOMINATED the line, and they just wastd their last time out.. Terrible..

That's what you always risk with a guy with a big arm. He just thinks he can make every throw, thread every needle. He is gonna learn not to make those.

lol I don't think they every learn, they just need to get you more TDs than INTs not to look bad on the stat sheet.. He did that today, even though it doesn't show on the stat sheet. He put the points up. 5TD drives to 1 really bad throw... Not bad at all..

Lets see if RGIII can bring his team down-field with no timeouts to win this game now..

I would honestly hate to have Baylor coach. Take the chance downfield! Try to win. Display your QB.. They will just give the ball back to Jones with 20 seconds and lose off a field goal..

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

O dang griffin!!

Griffin seriously is moving dline with his feet. He goes right, the whole loffensive line goes and he just looks at the LE to cut inside or out..

Back
Top Bottom