Anyone watching Barkley? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Barkley?

I would love to have Matt Barkley bring his talents from Newport Beach, to South Beach. However, there is a good chance that Barkley could stay one more year at SC with the talent they have coming back in 2012. RGIII would be a great pick if Miami can't have Barkley. Landry Jones looks like Chad Henne part deux. Too inconsistent for my liking.

That's an insult to Landry Jones. dude just led two straight touch down drives with all but one impeccable throws to tie the game.

I can't think of a Bob Stoops QB that has excelled in the NFL. Actually, I can't think of a single OU QB that has had NFL success.

Landry Jones scares the hell out of me. So does Barkley, but I'd rather have Barkley, he's had a ton of experience against elite college teams.

I can't think of a Bob Stoops QB that has excelled in the NFL. Actually, I can't think of a single OU QB that has had NFL success.

Landry Jones scares the hell out of me. So does Barkley, but I'd rather have Barkley, he's had a ton of experience against elite college teams.

What about the the 2010 number one pick?

What a great year to need a potential franchise QB. What will end up be sloppy seconds, thirds, etc in April could well be the head of the class in most any other draft.

I'd be thrilled with Barkley or RG3, and delighted Landry Jones, or Weeden, personall
y.

I get the feeling neither RGiii nor Barkley enter the draft.

RG3 already earned his undergraduate degree, will collect his Masters in May and is exploring law schools as his next scholastic pursuit. No way he's not coming out.

What about the the 2010 number one pick?

You'd say he's had NFL success after a year? He broke some rookie records, yeah (which are soon to be obliterated by Newton), but I still wouldn't say he's been successful. He's actually looked pretty bad this year. I'll give him a pass until he gets more talent at the receiver position.

So I'm not the biggest Barkley fan going, but I was impressed with him tonight. Still think Jones is a better prospect but not by that much.

So I'm not the biggest Barkley fan going, but I was impressed with him tonight. Still think Jones is a better prospect but not by that much.

Feel the same. The last two drives Jones had against Baylor without his two best offensive weapons were impressive

What a great year to need a potential franchise QB. What will end up be sloppy seconds, thirds, etc in April could well be the head of the class in most any other draft.

I'd be thrilled with Barkley or RG3, and delighted Landry Jones, or Weeden, personall
y.
Exactly. Like I said in another thread, only the Dolphins can **** this up...

I think Slimm, hoops and I have been unanimous on taking Barkley second to Luck.

Thing is though, will he come out of school? Still a question mark.

I think with yet another strong showing, and a win against UCLA, Barkley takes the jump. The kid is so good. He'll get told he's a top 5 pick by the draft advisory board, and I think that is enough to come out. I love having him at USC, and if he stays, the team looks poised to take a shot at the National Championship next year, but if he can go from USC to Miami Dolphins, I'd be extremely happy as well.

Landry could very well turn out to be a very good player, but no way as a prospect he is better than Barkley.

Landry could very well turn out to be a very good player, but no way as a prospect he is better than Barkley.

I think Jones has more upside. Barkley is more polished, but i was really impressed with how Jones led his team back with two straight touchdown drives.

Back
Top Bottom