Anyone Watching the Senior Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching the Senior Bowl?

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of UFs Running Back Mike Gillespie. I really think he has the makings to be a very good back at the next level!

Oh yeah theirs goes Bacarri Rambo for an INT!

I am watching. I like seeing players that are gamers and might not show as well in practice. E.J Manual and Ansah had decent starts after not doing much in practice.

Who was the KR that almost took the opening KO for a TD? Also, on the same play he was tackle by the CB Trufant!

I'm a fan of UFs Running Back Mike Gillespie. I really think he has the makings to be a very good back at the next level!

I like Gillislee a lot. I think he can be an every down back replacement for Reggie. Can get outside but also tough between the tackles. Keeping a close eye on him.

Some other thoughts ....

I'm impressed with Kyle Longs athleticism. Did you see that play where he pulled and then got out and made a tremendous cut block on the corner. He's a great athlete, and one I think we could use a mid round pick on.

Good to see Cobi Hamilton bouncing back a little after his tough week. Got separation from Jordan Poyer but Tyler Wilson under threw him. Nice recovery from Poyer but in the NFL that is a touchdown.

Tyler Wilson .... not impressed.

Ziggy Ansah is everywhere. Getting pressure on the quarterback and making tackles. He just sealed off the corner and Denard Robinson had nowhere to go. Great speed.

Trufant is going to go in the first round.

I wonder what Ansah could become with Kacy Rodgers coaching him up. I just love the potential. Once the lightbulb goes on...man.

I wonder what Ansah could become with Kacy Rodgers coaching him up. I just love the potential. Once the lightbulb goes on...man.
Playing really well against the run, getting downfield once the ballcarrier gets through. So much range. Still don't know as a pass-rusher; the guy from UGA on the other side looks damn good. And the Tackle from Wisconsin who's blocking Ansah looks awful.

What are everyone's thoughts on the safety from Florida International and the receiver from Oregon St.? Their names escape me right now, but I'm watching off and on and they are two players that were never really on my radar, but have made a few plays that stood out today.

Robert Alford was the player with opening ko return a s from se Louisiana

OH MY LIFE...Marquise Goodwin can freakying fly!

Back
Top Bottom