Anyone Watching the Senior Bowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching the Senior Bowl?

Playing really well against the run, getting downfield once the ballcarrier gets through. So much range. Still don't know as a pass-rusher; the guy from UGA on the other side looks damn good. And the Tackle from Wisconsin who's blocking Ansah looks awful.

Is he awful or does Ansah make him look awful? Sorry, not watching the game.

Is he awful or does Ansah make him look awful? Sorry, not watching the game.

Wagner has played LT for the last 2 years. He's playing the right side today b/c that's probably where his future is in the NFL. The problem is, and i saw this in practice this week, his kick step on the right side is not very good...very short and causing him to play high and susceptible to the bull rush.....sort of how Jonathan Martin was struggling with it after play LT for so long at Stanford. Wagner was not a great tackle at Wisconsin but was usually solid on the left side. His play this week will probably slide him down a bit in the draft, but i think you really need to watch the tape to properly evaluate him.

Fla. Int.-Jonathan Cyprian S
Oregon St. - Markus Wheaton WR

Thank god we don't have to grab a starting QB this draft...yikes.

Tannehill would be the #1 pick in this draft. Turrible.

Also, Margus Hunt didn't look very good today. He'll have to rely on the combine to raise his stock imo. I don't think this game did anything for him or changed any opinions.

Fla. Int.-Jonathan Cyprian S
Oregon St. - Markus Wheaton WR

Both really helped themselves yesterday. Cyprian really stepped up and plugged it on running plays, and was all over one route though I didn't watch him enough to say is he was solid dropping back the whole time he was out there. And Wheaton was the most productive WR in the game, and got solid separation on the day. Not saying they're special. Just that they had good days and helped themselves. Ditto for the Long kid out of Oregon. As another poster mentioned earlier, he looked really athletic, and looks to me like he'd fit in our ZBS well.

A guy who I think we could snag in the 2nd or early 3rd is Blidi Wreh-Wilson. I've posted about him a couple times in DB threads, and yesterday he was finally on national TV (played for sorry UConn). Great length, really smooth for his size, and I thought he played great yesterday even in the vanilla schemes they had to run.

One of my favorite prospects (though granted I grew up in CT and love UConn basketball). Experienced senior leader who I think could come in and play very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom