Apparently we wined and dined Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently we wined and dined Tannehill

Everyone is trying to make the Dolphins a sucker. They think they will panic and trade up.

I hope we dont trade up for this kid......but it wouldnt surprise me, if we did.

Apparently Seattle treated him to filet minion and lobster at the finest restaurant in town.

Ireland sticking to his plan of what potential draft picks value is was only willing to treat him to pepperoni pizza.

WTF is Seattle doing there? Didn't they just sign Flynn? I wonder how Flynn feels about this must do wonders for his ego by dropping them down a few pegs.

I like Tannehill, but i won't be disappointed if Cleveland takes him at 4. That would leave the Dolphins the option of taking BPA or trading down for more picks. All good options. Moore and Garrard can do their jobs if they get some more talent at WR, TE, and RT.

JAGs will take coples so Dolphins should definitely trade down to get an extra 2nd round and 4 or 5th round pick.

I think the Browns are bluffing to see if we will trade up. They didnt even have their head coach there.....you would think if a team is serious about a player the hc would be there to watch him.
Well, if this were true, we'd have to trade up to the 3rd spot (Minnesota), in order to grab Tannehill before the Brown selection at 4. And how exactly would Cleveland benefit by this (other than have a player they think Minnesota covets at 3 fall to them at 4)? Seems like a stretch to me.

Well, if this were true, we'd have to trade up to the 3rd spot (Minnesota), in order to grab Tannehill before the Brown selection at 4. And how exactly would Cleveland benefit by this (other than have a player they think Minnesota covets at 3 fall to them at 4)? Seems like a stretch to me.

It would take a lot to get Minny to move out of the third spot and miss out on Matt Kalil.

It would take a lot to get Minny to move out of the third spot and miss out on Matt Kalil.
A whole lot. Just don't see Cleveland bluffing in order for us to trade up. I think Cleveland is doing their due diligence and we should stand pat at 8 and let the chips fall where they may.

I agree...our OC knows whats best.

Back
Top Bottom