Apparently we wined and dined Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently we wined and dined Tannehill

If Philbin and company see him as a legit starter for the next 10+ years you go get him no matter what. Weigh the likelihood of him becoming a franchise guy against the cost of what you have to give up and make your choice. Look at the skins, in 5-6 years if RG3 has turned the franchise around no one will even remember the picks they gave up to get him. Tannehill isn't as talented as RG3 in my opinion but you would be giving up considerably less for him.

WTF is Seattle doing there? Didn't they just sign Flynn? I wonder how Flynn feels about this must do wonders for his ego by dropping them down a few pegs.
I think the general lack of interest on the FA market (just a cursory look from us and a modest offer from Seattle) probably put his ego in check (if he ever had a huge ego). Seattle's apparent interest in continuing to upgrade the position only serves to further the speculation that Flynn was never viewed as a guaranteed starter in the league.

how original...when is this corny a** bullsh*t joke gonna stop?
NEVER. Ireland now has a label. Whether his supporters like it or not. He is a marked man, and it will cost Miami for as long as he is here. Deal with it. You can minimize it all you want...but it is a FACT! He will never live it down.

What the Dolphins are really good at is throwing out an option so terrible that what was originally a mediocre option seems amazing. Case in point with the idea of Osweiler in the first. That should scare everyone into praying for Tannehill.

So did the Seahawks. Think they were at the dinner as well.

Seahawks bogarted in on the Dolphins dinner with Tannehill, ordered some expensive bottles of wine & Filet Mignon, talked to Tannehill about how great Seattle is and then left Ross/Ireland to pick up the tab...Played AGAIN!

NEVER. Ireland now has a label. Whether his supporters like it or not. He is a marked man, and it will cost Miami for as long as he is here. Deal with it. You can minimize it all you want...but it is a FACT! He will never live it down.

but his mom WAS a prositute, dez said his dad was a pimp and his mom worked for him....you think she was his book keeper? cmon man...it was a just a case of the media blowing it out of proportion.

When is our corny a** bullsh*t general manager gonna get shown the door along with the rest of his failed regime?

you dont think the joke is old and played out? time for you clowns to get some new material...

The joke was created by Ireland himself, who is the Lead clown of the Dolphins and the joke. If you don't want to read it, block it, end of story. You guys get so angry over a joke it's hilarious to see how sensitive you are about a joke of a guy that has been nothing but our version of Matt Millen for us.

:lol: Deal with it...yeah, no thanks. These corny ass jokes are getting so damn old already. You can "maximize" it all you want, but it just needs to stop. I know it won't though, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imagine if you will, It was you who said it. Wouldn't you want people to accept your apology and move on. Be careful not to judge to harshly for at some point the critics may go after somthing you have said. It's real easy to bitch and moan about someone else, but when it's you thats a different story right?

I don't know about you, but I've never made a mistake in my life. And if I did, I'd want people to keep bringing it up for the next ten years, even if it was something as simple as 'saying something stupid' in an interview.

Back
Top Bottom