Aqua's 1st Round/Dolphins Mock 1/22/08 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua's 1st Round/Dolphins Mock 1/22/08

Imo when the combine is over he will be a 1st round pick. He is going to be a dynamic player in this league.

Imo when the combine is over he will be a 1st round pick. He is going to be a dynamic player in this league.

DRC has a slight chance of being there at #32 IMO, but no way does he make it to 59. No way, now how (assuming no injuries of course).

Yeah he is way to talented to pass up. If he is there YOU have to take him.

Strangest thing, but I couldve sworn I posted in this thread already...

Nice very very nice picks for the phins...I could seriously live with that

BTW: What members are saying that Cason is too small?

Strangest thing, but I couldve sworn I posted in this thread already...

Nice very very nice picks for the phins...I could seriously live with that

BTW: What members are saying that Cason is too small?

I swear you did too, weird.

And I was referring to you when I said some members call him too small. ;)

i'm not a fan of the Shawn Crable pick in round 2!!! there are some draft sights that feel he is somewhat over-rated!!! i think miami would be better served to pick a CB in round #2... the value for the CB position in round 2 is much better at CB than LB... there will be very good CB prospects available at both picks for miami in RD #2 as opposed to the LB's in round 2!!! i know that TE is a big need as well... and i would't want to PASS on Fred Davis at #32... he could make a big difference in the dolphins offense... i hope miami finds a way to draft the DE/LB from GT Robertson he looks like a player that fits parcells mold!!!

i'm not a fan of the Shawn Crable pick in round 2!!! there are some draft sights that feel he is somewhat over-rated!!! i think miami would be better served to pick a CB in round #2... the value for the CB position in round 2 is much better at CB than LB... there will be very good CB prospects available at both picks for miami in RD #2 as opposed to the LB's in round 2!!! i know that TE is a big need as well... and i would't want to PASS on Fred Davis at #32... he could make a big difference in the dolphins offense... i hope miami finds a way to draft the DE/LB from GT Robertson he looks like a player that fits parcells mold!!!

As I've said, my idea is trying to put these young players into a system where they grow and learn together and depend on one another. I think Crable and Long would benefit and feed off each other so well rushing the quarterback.

Nice job....my only gripe would be the #8 pick by the Baltimore Ravens...you have them taking Brohm, Louisville QB...I think if they take a QB 8th it will be Matt Ryan of BC. I like us going with Chris Long and taking Fred Davis, TE, with the # 32....I also like Silva in the 7th if he is still there. :up:

Nice job....my only gripe would be the #8 pick by the Baltimore Ravens...you have them taking Brohm, Louisville QB...I think if they take a QB 8th it will be Matt Ryan of BC. I like us going with Chris Long and taking Fred Davis, TE, with the # 32....I also like Silva in the 7th if he is still there. :up:

I don't buy into the Ryan hype personally. I've had such a hard time gaging these quarterbacks this season so I'm reverting back to Brohm's junior year and declaring him the best based on that. He's the most polished quarterback and is the Brady Quinn in this draft (in terms of being NFL ready.) I just don't like how Matt Ryan plays like crap for 58 minutes but then plays lights out for 2 minutes and all the critics think he's terrific.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Andre Woodson. :D

I don't buy into the Ryan hype personally. I've had such a hard time gaging these quarterbacks this season so I'm reverting back to Brohm's junior year and declaring him the best based on that. He's the most polished quarterback and is the Brady Quinn in this draft (in terms of being NFL ready.) I just don't like how Matt Ryan plays like crap for 58 minutes but then plays lights out for 2 minutes and all the critics think he's terrific.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Andre Woodson. :D

I think you are DEAD-ON in regards to Ryan. I dont care how much they (Mostly ESPN) over-hypes this kid, you just can-not ignore those INT's...If he is throwing those so readily in College, the NFL is gonna stand for Not For Long for him...

I think you are DEAD-ON in regards to Ryan. I dont care how much they (Mostly ESPN) over-hypes this kid, you just can-not ignore those INT's...If he is throwing those so readily in College, the NFL is gonna stand for Not For Long for him...

Not to mention 18 interceptions.

Not to mention 18 interceptions.

Coudl be just athletic arrogance Aqua, if you look back at Marino's Senior year, you'll find the same thing happened to him, but Brohm's a bit worse in that regard...

BTW Aqua...like the new Ted Ginn avatar, sweet, never thought you'd have another Wr as an avatar.

Coudl be just athletic arrogance Aqua, if you look back at Marino's Senior year, you'll find the same thing happened to him, but Brohm's a bit worse in that regard...

BTW Aqua...like the new Ted Ginn avatar, sweet, never thought you'd have another Wr as an avatar.

Good point. I know it's not a good idea to use college stats as a barrometer of judgement, but I can't stand a quarterback that turns the ball over. It's only acceptable when you're Marino or Favre (because the massive TD amount.) I've seen a lot of Brohm and a lot of Ryan. Scouts like Ryan because of his size and arm, well I prefer Brohm for his better decision making, accuracy, and familiarity with NFL offense.

Thank you. I love Ted Ginn (he's got a ways to go before he's Chambers though. ;)) If we get Chad, it'll be easier to get over Chris.

I just wanted to bring up how much can change in such a little time. Suddenly, I don't have a ton of confidence in this mock.

And.... I've always wanted to use this icon. :bump:

Back
Top Bottom