Are you aware who we just signed? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you aware who we just signed?

:unsure:

but what if he sucks

it makes no sense to reach for brace when we have so many holes...

we need the BPA

But what if Johnson sucks?

Neither have played in the NFL, so it's pretty much the same thing there.

And Brace could rise very soon. He's showing off very well and is powerful. Like I said, IF he garners a first round grade from our front office come draft time, I'd love to have him.

Brace is a 3 year starter for BC. Johnson was a backup till his senior season. Imo Johnson is more of a risk than Brace. Plus with Denver and Greenbay switching to the 3-4 defense a nosetackle is a premium.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've said it for the last month.. we'll go safety, and IMO rashad johnson is our guy... but i wouldn't rule out William Moore, if he can prove he can move well at his size (with combines and the senior bowl.. ), this staff will obviously be more tempted to draft him..

Never seen him play but if his stats are silly and that pic is scary...at least he looks like he means business.

i see a lot of people thinking guard/center in the first round... which i would love myself.

BUT... Alex MAck almost is the only really solid option in these positions... and i highly doubt we are gonna touch him in our draft spot. Duke Robsinson maybe guard wise... but that itself isn't the greatest of #1 picks.... otherwise there really is nobody until late rounds worth picking up for guard/center spots.

i wouldnt mind trading our #1 pick and gaining extras for later rounds!!!

safety wise my guy is Louis Delmas whom we might be able to snag up second-third round... matters how his stock is moving.

i've said it for the last month.. we'll go safety, and IMO rashad johnson is our guy... but i wouldn't rule out William Moore, if he can prove he can move well at his size (with combines and the senior bowl.. ), this staff will obviously be more tempted to draft him..

You are right. And I wonder if Satele's play will improve with Thomas next to him.

Although we haven't seen Thomas much, the front office seems to think he's a great player and will start. So, I hope they're right.

From what I DID see of Thomas, he was clearly if not the best OL we have, he was right behind Long.

We have to see how he responds to the Lis Franc injury.

If that is fine, I am excited as hell about getting that guy back.

I am more excited about what he brings than ANY player we could draft or Wake for that matter.

:up: :woot:

So, yes, Satele will be better with him. So will Carey and the entire line.

Thomas = major stud at RG when healthy.

yeah, i pumped to see him healthy and working again too... hopefully he doesn't re-injure himself, which can happen a lot easier now that he already has.

Satele though... still not fond of him even with Thomas back and all. he was quite frusturating throughout the whole season for me quite often.

From what I DID see of Thomas, he was clearly if not the best OL we have, he was right behind Long.

We have to see how he responds to the Lis Franc injury.

If that is fine, I am excited as hell about getting that guy back.

I am more excited about what he brings than ANY player we could draft or Wake for that matter.

:up: :woot:

So, yes, Satele will be better with him. So will Carey and the entire line.

Thomas = major stud at RG when healthy.

Wake situational pass rusher

I dont disagree that Wake will be the backup to Porter on normal downs i think that will be true until he gets more nfl experience, but on passing downs i think Wake will be in the game along with Porter, i really dont see why he wont be, the guy is obviously a very good pass rusher, even if Wake dosent start he still has immediate value.

Back
Top Bottom