Arizona & Leinart? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona & Leinart?

FinFan72

Pennington was Robbed of MVP Honors
Reaction score
will arizona select Leinart?

I Think they will cause warner has only 1 maybe 2 years in him

he's likin it bc its a PAC ten spot for him :)

Good for Leinhart he'll be successful in Arizona...he's got the talent surrounding him now...they'll be a lot better now

Wow, the Cardinals could have something special going on now, with Leinart with those stud receivers, James at RB, new stadium and a TON of cap space in the next few years.

Dolphan23 said:
he's likin it bc its a PAC ten spot for him :)

Good for Leinhart he'll be successful in Arizona...he's got the talent surrounding him now...they'll be a lot better now

No, they wont...:shakeno:

They should have taken Cutler

PAC 10? This isnt college anymore.
You guys all still love Leinart. Ask Norm Chow why he didnt take the guy he has coached the last 4 years at #2.

Nick is God said:
Wow, the Cardinals could have something special going on now, with Leinart with those stud receivers, James at RB, new stadium and a TON of cap space in the next few years.
:yes: they are brewing something up in the desert

Great pick from Denny Green. This team could be hella dangerous if they can get a good defense.

I wish him luck there.This fall of his in the draft might just light a fire under him.We will see I am glad we don't have to play him twice a year.

Good spot for Leinart.

Tennessee should be the worst team in the NFL next year, thats not a good place. Arizona has talent in the skill positions on offense and are in a weak division where they have a shot at making the wild card.

Leinart's decision to stay in school pretty much cost him what, 20 something million?

just wait till fitz or bolding are deep leianrt is gonna have to run lol hey runbak i cant throw that far

Re:

azfinfanmang said:
No, they wont...:shakeno:

They should have taken Cutler

PAC 10? This isnt college anymore.
You guys all still love Leinart. Ask Norm Chow why he didnt take the guy he has coached the last 4 years at #2.
Norm Chow isn't making the selections in Tennessee. Jeff Fisher isn't making the selections in Tennessee. Floyd Reese, the guy that took Pac-Man Jones instead of Antrell Rolle is making the selections in Titan Town. He was inexplicably infatuated with Young. Now Reese can watch, if he's not fired first, as Young struggles for the next three years.

Leinart gave up a chance to make instant money for a shot to make even more with an extension if he plays well. And in Arizona, he could do just that with two Pro Bowl WR's and a Pro Bowl RB. Not to mention, Arizona's proximity to LA. He got a good scenario going for him. Only thing better would be with the Fins. :tongue:

I wonder what he'll do about his jersey number, Larry Fitzgerald is already #11. Think Leinart tries to buy it from him, or think he picks a new number?

Back
Top Bottom