Arizona & Leinart? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona & Leinart?

death7star said:
he is right. chow and fisher wanted leinart. reese wanted young. even owner wanted young.

the GM chooses the players in that franchise so reese got young.

its really simple people.

in our organization, saban has final say. in theirs its reese.

:yes:

i think the owner is from Texas..but either way im sure Leinart is much happier in Arizona. He has Kurt to learn from, Edge to hand off to, Boldin,Fitzgerald, and Pope to pass to. He's still on the West Coast,Arizona women, new stadium, and sunshine.

Mr.Majestik said:
Then you'll need to look no further then John Clayton's column on the draft's first day winners and losers on ESPN.com. He reports that Fisher and Chow wanted Leinart and Bud Adams wanted Young.

Yep, I did see that yesterday. I have also seen a few other postings..
My bad guys-Chow and Fisher did want Lienart.

I am glad that our GM has enough sense to let Saban and CO do the drafting.

That being said, I still dont think that Lienart is the next STAR QB like Peter Pricko predicts. I will keep you up to date as I will be constantly barraged with updates being so close to Phoenix.

I'm still a little shocked that Matt fell down to 10th.I also believe that getting drafted by the Cards is the best possible place for Matt to come in right away and start if Warner can't go.Arizona has E.James(from Indy) with Bouldin(sp) and Fitzgerald as WR's Matt's got a lot of talent around him like at USC.I can only hope Arizona's iffy O-line doesn't get him killed.

Nice pick by the Cardinals....look at all the clunkers they have had in Arizona since Jim Hart....guys like Gary Hogeboom, Plummer, Tupa, Rosenbach...it would be nice seeing them turning things around in the desert.

azfinfanmang said:
Yep, I did see that yesterday. I have also seen a few other postings..
My bad guys-Chow and Fisher did want Lienart.

I am glad that our GM has enough sense to let Saban and CO do the drafting.

That being said, I still dont think that Lienart is the next STAR QB like Peter Pricko predicts. I will keep you up to date as I will be constantly barraged with updates being so close to Phoenix.

Saban has final say and it's good for some coaches and some coaches seem to thrive when someone else makes the play decisions. I think final say was taken away from Holmgren and he's done alright the last few years.

Leinart probably will get some playing time this year because Warner never seems to stay healthy. Their offense is loaded and young. Boldin/Johnson/Fitzgerald are in their 3rd or 4th year, Edge has some miles on him but they did take J.J. Arrington last year in the 2nd rd. He's going into a great situation for him although he did cost himself some money although with that offense he has the potential to make it up on his 2nd contract.

I'd be pretty surprised if Jeff Fisher is the coach for the Titans beyond this upcoming season. They're going to be awful and regardless of how much talent anyone believes Young has he is very raw and maybe forced to start right away. What are the Titans going to do with either Brown/Henry I know alot of people on this site are in love with the idea of backs splitting carries, well what about 3 backs splitting carries?

Back
Top Bottom