arizona state @ oregon state | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

arizona state @ oregon state

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
on in a few minutes on TBS. tune it to watch sam keller :D and MIKE HASS, WR for oregon state

I don't need to watch mike hass to know that kid is something special. He had 300 yards recieving against Boise State last year and some where around 200 yards this year. The kid is amazing. I don't kown how he does it. He isn't fast or strong or big he just catches the ball. I think he walked on at Oregon State and now owns most recieving records there.

great first half for keller. ASU leads 14-3 right now. keller has made great decisions and excellent passes. very quick release, and hits the out pass as well as anyone out there. not too many passes down the middle, but losing zach miller is going to hurt that aspect of the offense

i may compile every pass keller attempts in this game into one video. everyone will have a new favorite at QB. he got injured in this game earlier; he twisted his ankle and came up limping. he stayed in the game and has done great. just converted a huge 3rd down and threw a perfect pass in the back of the endzone for a TD. great player

I don't understand your critiquing of QB's mechanics Kastofsna. Keller's mechanics are worse than Palko's & you love Keller. His left arm clears out from in front of his body less than Palko's right arm does. Keller tips his throws the ball by patting it once before his release. He has a wind up release similar to Palko except their release point are different, Keller's is more of a 3/4 sling. I hope he fixes his release point in the future.

Your bias has been exposed.

Personally I like both QBs, their my two favorite draft eligible QBs, but Palko has the least mechanical problems.

SMadison29 said:
I don't understand your critiquing of QB's mechanics Kastofsna. Keller's mechanics are worse than Palko's & you love Keller. His left arm clears out from in front of his body less than Palko's right arm does. Keller tips his throws the ball by patting it once before his release. He has a wind up release similar to Palko except their release point are different, Keller's is more of a 3/4 sling. I hope he fixes his release point in the future.

Your bias has been exposed.

Personally I like both QBs, their my two favorite draft eligible QBs, but Palko has the least mechanical problems.
:lol::rofl3::lol::rofl3: are you kidding me? seriously, is this a joke? keller's mechanics worse than palko? lol....and my bias? why in the world would i have a bias for either one of them in either a positive or negative way?

Everyone has their favorites. Clearly I'm right because you didn't refute any of my critique on Keller's mechanics.

why should i? you're completely wrong on palko's mechanics, and you're wrong on keller's. how in the world you can say keller holds his arm out in front of him and palko doesn't is beyond me. keller's mechanics aren't great, but they're 10 times better than palko's. and his footwork and "shoulderwork" is better. i guess your bias has been exposed? or maybe you just don't know much about mechanics

it's pretty surreal seeing the look on the son's face as he looks at his dad who got hurt there....

Back
Top Bottom