arizona state @ oregon state | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

arizona state @ oregon state

why should i? you're completely wrong on palko's mechanics, and you're wrong on keller's.

I'm wrong on Keller's? WTF Keller are you watching? He doesn't tip his passes with a ball tap? He doesn't wind up & fling it 3/4?

how in the world you can say keller holds his arm out in front of him and palko doesn't is beyond me.

The both clear out their opposite throwing arms but Keller doesn't as much as Palko. The perfect example of this is in the two pass plays you posted above. He barely moves his opposite arm. Palko's is usually straight out towards the receiver.

keller's mechanics aren't great, but they're 10 times better than palko's.

Yeah, right. :lolcry:

and his footwork and "shoulderwork" is better.

Shoulder work? Just because most of Keller's playaction passes are to his opposite side & he has to turn around that means he has better shoulder work? Get the hell out of here. You're trying to hard. Simply put you have no idea what good mechanics are but don't worry, I'll teach throughout the season.

SMadison29 said:
I'm wrong on Keller's? WTF Keller are you watching? He doesn't tip his passes with a ball tap? He doesn't wind up & fling it 3/4?
i don't care about the tip. that can be fixed pretty easily. that's really even a problem as much as it's a habit
The both clear out their opposite throwing arms but Keller doesn't as much as Palko. The perfect example of this is in the two pass plays you posted above. He barely moves his opposite arm. Palko's is usually straight out towards the receiver.
palko's arm is down and front of his body. keller's is down and to his side, facing the receiver. it's too low, granted, but palko's interferes with his throwing. keller's doesn't
Yeah, right. :lolcry:
your bias is clear
Shoulder work? Just because most of Keller's playaction passes are to his opposite side & he has to turn around that means he has better shoulder work? Get the hell out of here. You're trying to hard. Simply put you have no idea what good mechanics are but don't worry, I'll teach throughout the season.
lol, i'd love to see where i said that was the reason his shoulderwork is great. he puts his shoulders and body into his throws, palko doesn't. yeah he does have good playaction passes, but i never mentioned that. sounds like you're trying too hard to find faults in what i'm saying

btw, i know you accuse me of not liking palko's mechanics based on your sig pic. check this out

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cach...te:forums.football.com&hl=en&client=firefox-a

a post i made on football.com back in february. whether my opinion on palko's mechanics is "wrong" or not, it's pretty obvious i haven't liked his mechanics from day 1

oh btw, another excellent touchdown by keller. and jamal lewis has dropped two great passes in the game

your bias is clear

How's my bias clear? I love them both. I was probably one of the first people (if not the first) to mention Sam Keller on this board.

Yep:
August 31st http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=93695&page=2&pp=15&highlight=keller

August 21st http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=91713&highlight=keller

i don't care about the tip. that can be fixed pretty easily. that's really even a problem as much as it's a habit

& your imaginary opposite arm thing with Palko can't?

btw, i know you accuse me of not liking palko's mechanics based on your sig pic. check this out

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cach...lient=firefox-a

a post i made on football.com back in february. whether my opinion on palko's mechanics is "wrong" or not, it's pretty obvious i haven't liked his mechanics from day 1

That's cool. At least you're not wishy washy on him, but again Keller's are worse.

:lol: never did i think someoen would not only defend palko's mechanics but actually have the balls to say he has GOOD mechanics. you're brave, if nothing else

your palko bias is evident, not your keller bias

i can't believe some people don't think hass will be a good receiver in the NFL. he's a complete player

never did i think someoen would not only defend palko's mechanics

What do I need to post game film like you do, an S-Video cable? I want to make sure you're watching the same Tyler Palko as I am because you're flat wrong about him.

your palko bias is evident, not your keller bias

My critique is unbias. I gave the truth about both their mechanics, both the good & the bad & didn't dismiss the bad by saying it's a habit & can be fixed. No kidding, it's all habit & can all be fixed.

SMadison29 said:
What do I need to post game film like you do, an S-Video cable? I want to make sure you're watching the same Tyler Palko as I am because you're flat wrong about him.
you'll need a card to capture it. i got an ATI TV Wonder Pro. was like 50 bucks at best buy
My critique is unbias. I gave the truth about both their mechanics, both the good & the bad & didn't dismiss the bad by saying it's a habit & can be fixed. No kidding, it's all habit & can all be fixed.
there's a difference between something that can be fixed and something that needs a serious overhaul. aaron rodgers' ball position before he throws the ball can easily be fixed. jason campbell's wide arc throwing motion would take a ton of work to get right

you'll need a card to capture it. i got an ATI TV Wonder Pro. was like 50 bucks at best buy

They look like they're only for desktop pcs. I own two HP laptops.

I think Keller and Hagan will be playing at the next level...I also love to watch Moey Mutz!!!

GO SUN DEVILS

ASU ALUM CLASS OF '92

Back
Top Bottom