Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Samphin, May 16, 2017.
Wake me up in September.......
You didn't watch last season, did you?
This is a bit unfair for Ryan Tannehill as he has had poor coaching. Even with Gase at the helm we are not going to know his potential until this year. Brady is better today because he has had a better tudor for quite awhile and has stayed hungry to win for years. Thats very very hard to do for any athlete regardless of position.
That being said this year should/could be a pivotal year for both Brady and Ryan as we should expect Ryan to improve in year 2 under Gases tutelage and Brady skill set to deteriorate due to age.
Thanks for the effort & attempt Roy, but just didn't have the oomph feel to me. Things aren't the same without the other naysayers around anymore, but hang in there buddy, they are with you in spirit in every Tannehill thread!
Tannehill should not be compared to anyone who's been caught and served punishment for cheating. He's better than that.
This is my opinion. I admit I've wavered on Tannehill many times over the past 5 years but I am now a bullish supporter. Here's why:
- He was inexperienced when he entered the league so he may have needed more time.
- Previous to Gase he was saddled with horrible coaching.
- He's been saddled with horrible O-line play.
- He's been saddled with bad skill players, many of us thought Hartline, Wallace, Gibson and even Bess were good at one time but let's be honest any combination of those 3 can't hold candle to what we'll be rolling out in 2017.
- Adam Gase believes in him, I really trust this guy maybe that will blow up in my face.
- He's a model citizen and hard worker.
- He's still here. through all this adversity the guy is still our starting QB.
- Plays/throws only him and like Aaron Rodgers can make. Not saying he's Rodgers but there are throws I don't think many QB's. other than those 2, could have made.
There are many fans on here who feel we've found our QB now and don't need to see anymore. I live in NE so I know first hand rival fans still don't believe in Tannehill 1 iota. That changes by the end of 2017. Book it!
Ya well done Digital!!!
I also agree that he's been getting better every year and now with some stability he should flourish.
No more days of hartline, bess, and gibson lol Landry, Parker, Stills, Julius, and Ajayi along with a premiere LT keeping his blindside safe, will elevate tannehill's game.
IMO he needs to take more risks with the talented receivers we have.
He has all the physical attributes you look for with being able to make any throw on the run or in the pocket.
When he actually has a couple seconds to get rid of the ball, he's had fantastic games.
I agree with you that Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than brady and the best I've ever seen.
The SB was his coming out party where he made throws that looked unbelievable.
I remember saying "I have never seen the a SB Steelers Defense get torn up this bad"
He is the Packers where if Brady went down they would be more than likely win the division than if Aaron went down.
If Rodgers were a Patriot, I believe it wouldn't be fair.
I hate brady yet recognize his greatness. As for being a better player, I gotta give it to A-rod.
Rodgers has the best Qb rating of all time (104.1 rating, 65% Comp, 297 tds, 72 ints, 25 rushing tds 2x MVP, has 36 tds and 10 ints in the playoffs. That's unreal. Only two seasons with double digit Ints 13, 11 lol
Brady is obviously ridiculous. I just think Rodgers is the better player.