As much as you hated Wannyball | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As much as you hated Wannyball

FORMER FIN1

Starter
Reaction score
Just curious if everyone thinks this team is going to resemble some of Wannstache's good teams before they drafted us out of contention. I would take 2001-2003 all over again with the personnel we have now.

I doubt it. I think this team will be more dynamic. We will be playing to win, not playing not to loose.

I doubt it. I think this team will be more dynamic. We will be playing to win, not playing not to loose.

This will be differant...When teams stopped the run
against Wanny...It was fingers thru the hair time.
He didn't have a clue.
This staff will be better prepared.

We will probably run the ball a lot but the 1 difference will be (i am hoping anyways) this staff will know when to throw the ball..

I'll take 11-5 any day after the garbage we have seen.. But Wanny-ball? Hell F-NO. I swear if the game reaches overtime, we have the ball at the 30 yard line and we run three times in a row up the gut to kick a FG I will break the TV

C'mon! That's ridiculous!!!! Wanny was one of the worst coaches in NFL history - ask the Bears and they will agree.

This team has a FIRE in their belly.

Parcels is NOBODIES friend.

Fiedler was a career backup given WAY too much responsibility.

I will NEVER forget wanny going 3 and out up in NE when the playoffs were on the line and we needed to melt the clock and we had Ricky in the backfield. He gave Jay the ball for 3 incompletes. What a disaster that idiot was.

Please the comparison leaves a bad taste in my mouth!

I'll take 11-5 any day after the garbage we have seen.. But Wanny-ball? Hell F-NO. I swear if the game reaches overtime, we have the ball at the 30 yard line and we run three times in a row up the gut to kick a FG I will break the TV

I agree but by wanny ball I mean strong ground game defensive domination at the line of scrimmage. Not his stupid *** decisions.

I wonder how we'd feel about Wannyball if Fielder hadn't spent so much time injured...

Youll break your TV over a win? id run up and kiss my TV

I wonder how we'd feel about Wannyball if Fielder hadn't spent so much time injured...

The freakin' same....A healthy Fiedler was one of the
problems,also....Just because he was better than what was
behind him,changes nothing.

wanny did what he should have with his personnel. run run run. with the RBs and defense we had, absolutely. he was still a horrible GM and horrible Coach though.

Why are we talking about Wanny? He's ancient history now that BP is fixing his mess. It's no longer the dark ages. Leave Wanny where he belongs. In the past.

I hope not. Any other coach in the league could have taken our 02 team to at least the second round of the playoffs. He didnt even make the playoffs. I think we will be more sound technically and more explosive. Wannstadt would sit on a 14-0 and wait until the opponent gets back in the game before opening up his playbook more. ....this was more a rant on Wanny than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom