Assuming Quinn is Available, Would You Make This Trade With The Redskins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Quinn is Available, Would You Make This Trade With The Redskins?

See Below

• Yes

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Reaction score
The ninth overall pick + the sixtieth overall pick

FOR

The sixth overall pick

No they won't. They want to trade down, they have no rivalry with us, and it's adequate compensation so I have no idea where you would get that conclusion from.

Why don't you go on the Skin's forum and propose it to them. These trade up scenarios are a waste of time. But I understand... we're freakin' desperate aren't we? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

yes, but I think we could get away for just the third.

But nevertheless, think about it this way..

Wes Welker for Brady Quinn? Of course you would make that trade!

They'll probably want both of our 2nds though
That would be robbery according to NFL Draft Value Chart, where pick #6 is worth 1600 points, #9 = 1350, #40 = 500, #60 = 292.
So the most they expect to exchange would be that, our #9 and #60, where we "lost" 42 points.
That may make a fairer trade where they give spot #6 of 1600, #143 of 34.5 in round 5, and #216 of 5 in round 7. We pay with spots #9 and #60, of combined 1642, exchanging 1639.5. That means a 1th & 2nd round picks for a set of picks in rounds 1, 5 & 7.

Why don't you go on the Skin's forum and propose it to them. These trade up scenarios are a waste of time. But I understand... we're freakin' desperate aren't we? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Do you realize that the Redskins, at the present moment, are not on the clock again until the 143rd pick in the fifth round? If we only had two picks in the first five rounds, would you not want to see us trade down three spots in the first round in order to obtain a second round pick?

They need and want more picks. According to the draft value chart, this would be a fair trade for both sides. They're the most logical trading partner for us.

No they won't. They want to trade down, they have no rivalry with us, and it's adequate compensation so I have no idea where you would get that conclusion from.
I agree, but lets now count on them having that pick. If they trade for Samuel they might trade it. We'll see.

We could probably get away with our 3rd rather then the 60th

I answered yes, and if there were an option that said "In A Heartbeat" I would have chosen that.

However, I think we could get away with our #9 and our #71 (3rd rounder) for #6. It is only a 15 point difference on the value chart, so they'd prolly go for it. Our #9 and #60 is worth 50 points MORE than the #6, so they'd have to give us a couple later rounders too just to lessen that gap. I would still gladly to our #9 and #60 for their #6 straight up, but we could work out a better trade

That would be robbery according to NFL Draft Value Chart, where pick #6 is worth 1600 points, #9 = 1350, #40 = 500, #60 = 292.
So the most they expect to exchange would be that, our #9 and #60, where we "lost" 42 points.
That may make a fairer trade where they give spot #6 of 1600, #143 of 34.5 in round 5, and #216 of 5 in round 7. We pay with spots #9 and #60, of combined 1642, exchanging 1639.5. That means a 1th & 2nd round picks for a set of picks in rounds 1, 5 & 7.

Hey Daniel Snyder is greedy. Whould he get that??? No, Mueller isn't an idiot (I hope). I just remember the deal Ditka gave up to get Ricky. He gave up his whole draft to move up 5 slots or so. That's why I think Snyder would ask for that.

Back
Top Bottom