Assuming Quinn is Available, Would You Make This Trade With The Redskins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Quinn is Available, Would You Make This Trade With The Redskins?

See Below

• Yes

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a scenario for you. Since Carr signed with Carolina, the possibility of Quinn dropping to the 23 spot as one mock draft suggested becomes much more of a reality. Remember Marino dropped to the 28 spot. We switch places with KC for Trent if that is what they want, effectively they move up draft ladder with an invisible non existing 2nd round pick, and we get Quinn at the 23 spot saving both money and draft picks.

1st, That Sporting News Draft Guide is a joke, I'd burn it (I threw mine away).

2nd, Even IF Quinn could slide to 23, we would just take him at 9. We would never trade to 23 with KC because yu NEVER know who is going to see a top 3 talent slip to them mid-roud and take him just for value. There are plenty of teams between 9 and 23 that could use a QB, and no way do they pass on him, and there is no way of predicting that, so why would we give up the chance to take him at 9 and bank on that? Besides, if he is rumored to go to KC at 23, why would KC not just take them when they switch spots with us, thus completely destroying the point of the switch in the first place?

if Quinn was available at the Redskins spot...i would NOT make a trade with Washington, simply because Washington doesnt need a QB. they have Jason Campbell, so there's no way they are drafting Quinn. now whoever is right past the Skins (Vikings??)...then perhaps id take Quinn...altho the Vikings have that other young guy grooming behind Johnson.

Other then the second coming of Tony Boselli, I'm not moving up for any player. Quinn included.

Yes I would make that trade...whens the last time the Dolphins have moved up in the draft to grab a potential franchise player?? I say Cam & Randy take a chance in there first ever draft together and make this happen.

Quinn would no doubt become the franchise type QB we've lacked for some time now. (I also have no idea why I can't get the Italic font to go away?)

If Snyder wants more than our 1st and 3rd he could talk to someone else. But for 1 and 3 for a good QB prospect, yeah- I'd do it.

The ninth overall pick + the sixtieth overall pick

FOR

The sixth overall pick

I voted yes, but with reservations. If Washington wasn't so pick-strapped I'd make them throw in their 5th rounder, but they're hurting so they won't go for it. So it's more than I'd like to give up, but if you think Quinn's the guy then it's not too much. If you don't think Quinn's the guy no trade up or trade down for him will put a smile on your face.

Back
Top Bottom