Assumption: lots of high draft picks equals improved roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assumption: lots of high draft picks equals improved roster

Robert Woods, should be the obvious move for us in the first round. He's slated to be available from 15-25. Those who want Bowe, Idk why but I just cant seem to trust him I'd fear another David Boston mess. If Jennings leave we should obviously snatch him, but wouldn't count on it. So yea, and please please we need a fix in our secondary. Yet this year the draft is thin in corners, such bad luck smh. Oh and Tyrann Mathieu would be great too in the 3rd, I know he's not great in coverage but he is a weapon I'll tell ya!

Idk if you have been watching Robert Woods or not but the guy has been playing his way clear out of the first round. I'll be furious if we waste a first on him and not on an elite CB (BANKS PLEASE)

Idk if you have been watching Robert Woods or not but the guy has been playing his way clear out of the first round. I'll be furious if we waste a first on him and not on an elite CB (BANKS PLEASE)
He's playing we'll still and he's perfect for the WCO, He doesn't look as great because you have Marquise Lee over there catching 17 balls for like 300 yards per game

He's playing we'll still and he's perfect for the WCO, He doesn't look as great because you have Marquise Lee over there catching 17 balls for like 300 yards per game

I agree with you on him getting shadowed by Lee, but i'd feel like we'd be reaching for him there. Look at players who will be there in the 2nd and 3rd Darick Rodgers, Ryan Swope, Stedman bailey, Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce, Deandre Hopkins

personally I think Terrance Williams from Baylor is a better prospect than Woods.

Back
Top Bottom