At least its not Tebow!! or Smith, This means we draft a QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least its not Tebow!! or Smith, This means we draft a QB

This Move makes Tannehill to miami a solid posibilty, Tannehill would likely not start year one so we have a decent starter in Moore, A solid Vet backup (who will compete to be a starter) and (hopefully) Tannehill. If we would have picked up Smith then Tannehill(or Weeden) would be out of the equation because Smith would command to much money. If we went with Tebow we go against all that is Philbin and WCO.

I agree..but until I see this happen...I have absolutely no faith left for this organization!

I agree..but until I see this happen...I have absolutely no faith left for this organization!

Agreed, And I am close to your sentiment about the organization but not quite there. For some reason I just think Philbin is the real deal and I see him succeeding in the long run. It may take a bad year and Ireland being jettisoned before next year for Philbin to start winning. But I really like Joe Philbin and I think he has already showed signs of being a good coach.

Miami will be drafting a QB.

It could be worse guys. We needed at least some depth at QB and Im sure he came cheaper than Smith. I would have officially went over the edge if we had went with Tebow! .. So under the (admittedly crappy) circumstances Im not mad. But I hope he was cheap..

Oh it will be worse because we will draft one of these leftover qbs with the 8th pick well ahead of where they should be picked leaving much better talent still on the board.

Hopefully they have targeted their best WCO QB in the draft. Tennehill is WCO, Weeden WCO, Cousins is WCO. Anyone else can play WCO in the draft?

Back
Top Bottom