Attention All Matt Ryan Lovers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention All Matt Ryan Lovers

You know whats interesting? If you read a little on those forums, They don't seem to want him either! He might turn into this years version of Brady Quinn.

Maybe the fans don't want him, but one of those FO's do want him. Us as fans, for the most part, don't know what the hell we're talking about.

Maybe the fans don't want him, but one of those FO's do want him. Us as fans, for the most part, don't know what the hell we're talking about.
I agree completely. Most fin fans take each other's opinions far too seriously. we watch a video and think Jake Long can/can't be a LT. Me, I admit, I haven't got a clue. I think we'll take Jake, out head coach is an OL coach, so he must have a pretty good idea if Jake can do it. But I wouldn't rule out Ryan. There are enough draft expects saying he is really good (despite what our fans say) to make me pause for thought. I don't want Gholston- I dislike people who rise too quickly up boards.

He might turn into this years version of Brady Quinn.
The highlight of the draft broadcast the past couple years has been watching that year's anointed Golden Boy become increasingly angry, then perplexed, then desperate as he plummets down the draft board. Watching Matty Touchdown fall to #11 in 2006 and Dr. Quinn, Clipboard Woman fall to #20 last year is like MasterCard: priceless.

High comedy, indeed.

speak for yourself buddy, even I can do a better job then Dave Wandstadd''s amd Rick spieldman front office.

where are all the RYAN IS A HOFER QB 12 YR GUY ppl at? LMAOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALISTS WIN AGAIN! DENIALISTS FAIL ONCE MMORE!

where are all the RYAN IS A HOFER QB 12 YR GUY ppl at? LMAOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALISTS WIN AGAIN! DENIALISTS FAIL ONCE MMORE!

That's funny, I've been wondering the same thing.:lol:

A bad decision by the new regime, they have started on the wrong foot.

To premise my comment, I am not someone who would draft Matt Ryan if I were the GM of the Miami Dolphins given the other talent available at other positions of need. That said, I don't see why someone who thinks Matt Ryan will be a great quarterback would be proven wrong simply through his draft position.

Last time I checked guys who are drafted number one overall don't always play to their billing. In essence, general managers make mistakes. Given that, someone who believe Miami should draft Matt Ryan will not really be proven wrong until he fails in the league, not if he were to slip in the draft.

Put it this way, there was a quarterback back in 83' who threw a ton of interceptions and had some questions related to possible drug abuse who dropped to the last few picks in the first round. Based on historic report, there were many who felt he would be a great, great quarterback in this league. Were they proven wrong on draft day when he slipped that far in the draft? No. The jury was still out and look what happened.

The same can be said here. Those that support Matt Ryan Leaf (as so many who have apparently not seen the man play call him) or as you say, those in denial, would not be proven wrong until he fails in the league. That is the reality of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom