Attention All Matt Ryan Lovers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention All Matt Ryan Lovers

The highlight of the draft broadcast the past couple years has been watching that year's anointed Golden Boy become increasingly angry, then perplexed, then desperate as he plummets down the draft board. Watching Matty Touchdown fall to #11 in 2006 and Dr. Quinn, Clipboard Woman fall to #20 last year is like MasterCard: priceless.

High comedy, indeed.

Yeah, hillarious. Try putting your heart, soul, countless hours in the weight-room, film room and classroom and then watch team after team pass on you while on national television. Try that and then tell me if it's so damned funny.

Yeah, hillarious. Try putting your heart, soul, countless hours in the weight-room, film room and classroom and then watch team after team pass on you while on national television. Try that and then tell me if it's so damned funny.

Please, I don't have one once of sympathy for Brady Quinn, and it was funny! How does it really hurt Quinn if was drafted later than expected. It won't change his ability to become a good qb, if he does become one.You make him out to be some kind of hero!

A lot people bust their butts every day with little or no recognition, and we're supposed to feel bad for a millionaire pretty boy because his pride was hurt on draft day.Tear wrenching! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The highlight of the draft broadcast the past couple years has been watching that year's anointed Golden Boy become increasingly angry, then perplexed, then desperate as he plummets down the draft board. Watching Matty Touchdown fall to #11 in 2006 and Dr. Quinn, Clipboard Woman fall to #20 last year is like MasterCard: priceless.

High comedy, indeed.

I guess you are a unique type of guy. WOw hilarious. I guess since we have not had a Qb since Marino its really funny to see actual prospects fall in draft. I know it was hilarious to see Drew Brees fall to second round. I guess some dolphin fans just hate and Qb that may turn out to be good.

What are we going to do when Brady Quinn and Matt Ryan take up their respective places next to Tom Brady and Peyton Manning?

What are we going to do when Brady Quinn leads the Browns to the Super Bowl and becomes the MVP?

What ar we going to do when Matty Ice gets drafted by the Jets and then kicks our asses?

What are we going to do when Brady Quinn and Matt Ryan take up their respective places next to Tom Brady and Peyton Manning?

What are we going to do when Brady Quinn leads the Browns to the Super Bowl and becomes the MVP?

What ar we going to do when Matty Ice gets drafted by the Jets and then kicks our asses?

:spamattac

As long as all Chris Long fans go to the Patriots boards. Props to the six or eight jake long fans. Looks like you're in the lead

Please, I don't have one once of sympathy for Brady Quinn, and it was funny! How does it really hurt Quinn if was drafted later than expected. It won't change his ability to become a good qb, if he does become one.You make him out to be some kind of hero!

A lot people bust their butts every day with little or no recognition, and we're supposed to feel bad for a millionaire pretty boy because his pride was hurt on draft day.Tear wrenching! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

You missed the point. Assuming you had a talent someone would actually be interested in and you worked your *** off to be the best you could be at it, go sit up on a nationally televised stage and have every high school dropout-draft expert ridicule you because they're jealous of you. There is and always has been a lot of irrational hate for Brady Quinn and I don't know why. I met him when Notre Dame played Syracuse and he couldn't have been more nice or accomodating to the fans.

well soupie, then you can say you've seen hell frozen over.. (it'll be slippery though so watch your step)

20z1bg4-1.gif

To premise my comment, I am not someone who would draft Matt Ryan if I were the GM of the Miami Dolphins given the other talent available at other positions of need. That said, I don't see why someone who thinks Matt Ryan will be a great quarterback would be proven wrong simply through his draft position.

Last time I checked guys who are drafted number one overall don't always play to their billing. In essence, general managers make mistakes. Given that, someone who believe Miami should draft Matt Ryan will not really be proven wrong until he fails in the league, not if he were to slip in the draft.

Put it this way, there was a quarterback back in 83' who threw a ton of interceptions and had some questions related to possible drug abuse who dropped to the last few picks in the first round. Based on historic report, there were many who felt he would be a great, great quarterback in this league. Were they proven wrong on draft day when he slipped that far in the draft? No. The jury was still out and look what happened.

The same can be said here. Those that support Matt Ryan Leaf (as so many who have apparently not seen the man play call him) or as you say, those in denial, would not be proven wrong until he fails in the league. That is the reality of the situation.

that wasnt the argument they brought up for u to say that to my post. (btw taht wasnt said with an attitude although it seems like it loll) they said franchise QBs are taken at number 1 so RYan is goin number 1 b/c he is one. and everyone said A he doesnt show nething ala the previous QB's that make a team say heres 60 mill in money b/c ur franchise material. if he were franchise material he would go high but rumors are lots of teams dont even see him as a franchise QB. they kept saying he is the best QB and will be a PBer for 12 yrs or so. that was my point b/c they bashed many ppl on the board and even got some in trouble for constant arguments regarding ryan. hence i said denialists.

ATTENTION! All Chris Long lovers, um, they are negociating with JAKE LONG and "VERNON GHOULSTON". :up:

dont jump the gun yet u actually think they arent goin to talk to CL? lolll

ppl dont understand that atletes are humans. its how our society is. had ppl understood things of this nature we'd have less issues, crimes, arseholes, and corruption in this world towards others.

no one said feel sorrow for him but u make it seem like ur hating on ppl that have it good with that comment. Why is he a pretty boy? b/c he has good looks? and happens to be rich? and happens to have a great physical gift? seems like everything you yourself and everyone else would love to have. if he has a good personality thats a pretty damn good complete package of a person put together in this world.

Back
Top Bottom