Auburn Bama game has truckload of players I would love to see with aqua on next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Auburn Bama game has truckload of players I would love to see with aqua on next year

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
sammy Coates, Duke Williams, Amari Cooper, linemen, linebackers safties etc. take your pick

I've been so incredibly busy I haven't been paying much attention to the college season....it's depressing being completely in the dark

Alabama players are so overrated during the draft process. They never amount to what people think they will at the next level. Plus, they are damaged goods after their coach is done with them.

Sammie Coates is a guy who will probably be on the board when we pick and that I think we should take a good look at.

Melvin Gordon. Transcendent football player.

CB is still the biggest need and maybe a LB or Safety. However, Gordon could be special.

Me watching Amari Cooper:

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm-1.jpg

There's a strong case for Miami to look at taking both Coates and Williams.

Approximately a hundred points were scored in that game so I would be interested on the offensive side of the ball but not so much the defense.

Hayden Fox your comments on Bama players is extremely bizarre to me.

I sure wouldn't mind Clinton-Dix or Mosley on this team right now.

Karma is a stupid Dolphin fan....Like our drafting has been so special the last several years....but lets not look at Alabama or Auburn players.....Jeez

I sure wouldn't mind Clinton-Dix or Mosley on this team right now.

Mosley is fixing to win DROY, with Clinton-Dix in the running as well. Mosley needs 6 more tackles to break Ray Lewis' rookie record of 110. This is all on the heels of Eddie Lacy winning OROY last year, of course.

Obviously no one would touch Julio Jones or Marcell Dareus.

Hightower is #2 in tackles and sacks for New England. Never misses a game.

Rashad Johnson is one of the best safeties in the NFC, for the team with the best record in the NFC. Think he returned an INT about 90 yards yesterday for a touchdown.

Mark Ingram showed what he can do yesterday if the Saints would just hand him the football more than 10 or 12 times a game. He's been a victim of running-back-by-committee in New Orleans and one of the best quarterbacks in the league since he's been there.

Rolando McClain is the best defensive player for the Cowboys. Period. His play was the biggest factor in the Cowboys defensive turnaround from being one of the worst defenses in NFL history last year.

D.J. Fluker is a beast for San Diego.

Mark Barron was miscast as a Cover-2 safety in Tampa in Lovie Smith's scheme. He's best around the line of scrimmage. That's why he was traded to St. Louis. Yet he was still leading Tampa's defense in tackles before he was traded. Barron had 2 tackles and 1 pass defended yesterday for the Rams while learning yet another new defense.

There's many more that are either starting or contributing in the NFL on teams all over the league that are underrated and never had much hype to begin with. Javier Arenas, Ed Stinson, Damion Square, Robert Lester, Wallace Gilberry, Josh Chapman, Brandon Deaderick, Quinton Dial, James Carpenter, Kevin Norwood, etc. Most of these teams are good teams.

Dee Milliner, Jessie Williams, Vinnie Sunseri, Andre Smith, and Mike Johnson are all on IR. Two of 'em are bonafide starters in the NFL when they're healthy.

The biggest disappointment is really only Trent Richardson, who had a very good rookie season. He's gotten too big. Cyrus Kouandjio is inactive for Buffalo, but I tried to tell everyone about him beforehand anyway.

Back
Top Bottom